Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Estrogen pct question.

Red face Estrogen pct question.

Hey, I'm in my 8th week of 250 test twice per week. I ran out of the liquidex and ordered some more. While waiting for my shipment for 9 days I have noticed some man boobs forming, and bloat in the stomach. I do have the nolva on hand but was keeping it for after. Should I hit up the nolva now .5 per day till I get the liquidex in the mail. I just need something fast casue I dont want my tits to grow anymore:P ahhhhh

I am no expert but I would use what I have. Ag Guys are about 3 days, if you are in the US anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Vball4life View Post
    Hey, I'm in my 8th week of 250 test twice per week. I ran out of the liquidex and ordered some more. While waiting for my shipment for 9 days I have noticed some man boobs forming, and bloat in the stomach. I do have the nolva on hand but was keeping it for after. Should I hit up the nolva now .5 per day till I get the liquidex in the mail. I just need something fast casue I dont want my tits to grow anymore:P ahhhhh
    if you noticing puffy and sore nipples etc...start the nolvadex immediately at 20mg/day and continue running it throughout the course of your cycle.
    Adversity causes some people to break, and some people to break records - Henry Rollins

this is a good lesson why you should be very prepared...yeah if your sate side go with a-g

this is a good lesson why you should be very prepared...yeah if your sate side go with a-g since you have also waited for so long and are starting to have gyno issues i would recommend some letro while you are ordering

Quote Originally Posted by Garra View Post
    if you noticing puffy and sore nipples etc...start the nolvadex immediately at 20mg/day and continue running it throughout the course of your cycle.
    Start the Nolva at 40mg for a week to kick it then run it as Garra said for the duration and PCT I guess.

Hazcat Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Vball4life View Post
    Sounds like a personal problem and poor planning. You'll get exactly what coming to you. All I can say is remember this next time and do the best you can with what you have. That means using up your pct while on cycle and if you can't get more in time then you should stop your cycle right now and consider this your pct. Better smaller or no gains than big tits. I imagine you can have someone next day air something to you if you look hard enough and pay the additional postage and handling.