Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Way too much test (worst case scenario)

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter View Post
    I'm starting this thread out of concern for a friend. Im wondering whats in store for him.
    His original cycle was 3ml 350mg/ml T-350
    and 300mg deca aweek. Which i told him it was too much for him.
    cycle started april 25 so 12 days have passed. So far he has taken 10ml of the T-350 and 5 amps of sust.
    4750mg total test and he's also taking deca. I have no clue how much deca though.
    Any idea what the outcome will be. Heres one for the noobz. All that test and he's not gained 1lb.
    Tell him to post pics here in about four weeks. ANd tell him to repatriate to Canada. Free health Care will help him a ton

Quote Originally Posted by Justice Duck View Post
    Tell him to post pics here in about four weeks. ANd tell him to repatriate to Canada. Free health Care will help him a ton
    LMFAO...TOO TRUE MAN
    "Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right."
    - Henry Ford (1863-1947)

Default Test dose

If I were to do 1000/wk sust would .25 arimadex/day be enough?+ 250 iux2hcg?
    When I pop my zits, You can smell GSO.

Quote Originally Posted by johnanthonyhome View Post
    If I were to do 1000/wk sust would .25 arimadex/day be enough?+ 250 iux2hcg?
    you do not need 1000 of Sus, it is fine with 3-500, with much less risk of Gyno. Add Deca and/or Dball for THree weeks. I take 300 sus250 300Deca and Dball for six weeks, Ive been using for years. Trust me its all you will need. If you lack a vast supply then just 600 sus250. As for the PCT add HCG or something that will get you producing test naturally again, as apposed to just removing estrogen.