Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Not Gaining Much On Cycle

Haz ..Is eddgardd one of the three? If so that doesn't count!

Hazcat Guest

Quote Originally Posted by access View Post
    Haz ..Is eddgardd one of the three? If so that doesn't count!
    Yes, I guess that wasn't fair to include him. I'm not sure there is any scientific explanation just some personal or what is defined as ancedotal evidence to explain my thoughts on EQ. EQ just doesn't do much for me. I've been hanging around here for some time now and try as best I can not to influence others with my thoughts about EQ. Everyone responds differently to each and every AAS. The only point I would attempt to make here is to not use it in a mass building cycle. Another thing, I find it useful to run by itself when dieting down to prevent catabolism. When powders were in favor I had a lot of EQ and gained a lot of experience with it. I had a bad habit of buying in bulk and I didn't sell anything so I had lot's to play with and learned a lot about several of the different AAS. Now I share what I learned with others. Reading about them and reading studies on them can be very beneficial but some things aren't learned until you actually do it. I have to say there are better products out there that will do what EQ does. The list I see is increased vascularity....first off who cares, secondarily lots of AAS increase your vascularity. Second slow keepable gains. There are other AAS that give you keepable gains. If you want them slow then take less of the product. What else do you see from EQ that can't be replaced by another product? More red blood cells? They all do that to a certain extent and too many red blood cells can be dangerous. I just wanted to share some thoughts I have and let you all think them over. I'm certainly not trying to push you to never use EQ. That is your choice but I do want you to think about this thread as you consider using EQ and decide if EQ is right for what you want to accomplish. Maybe, just maybe there's something else out there that would be better suited for your goals.
    Last edited by Hazcat; 05-07-2008 at 04:27 PM.

Thanks for the info Hazcat, Ya know it took me a bit to figure out what cycle to do and I decided on the test E and EQ, I'm not sure I feel that great about my choice now i'm hearing the test e that I ordered is not the smoothest inject, now im also thinking about the EQ to tell you the truth i ran it about 4 years ago with test alone, last spring i ran it with the deca and test so the results i got could of been from the deca test, what if I up the dose of the test say 600mg a week and 500mg EQ you think it would make any differences.

Hazcat Guest

Quote Originally Posted by pitfighter2 View Post
    Thanks for the info Hazcat, Ya know it took me a bit to figure out what cycle to do and I decided on the test E and EQ, I'm not sure I feel that great about my choice now i'm hearing the test e that I ordered is not the smoothest inject, now im also thinking about the EQ to tell you the truth i ran it about 4 years ago with test alone, last spring i ran it with the deca and test so the results i got could of been from the deca test, what if I up the dose of the test say 600mg a week and 500mg EQ you think it would make any differences.
    Please don't let me drag down any cycle with EQ you have planned or are running. You may get awesome gains from it. You may have a body that just thrives on EQ. Just keep an open mind and see if you get the gains you expected and run something else next time if you don't see the gains you expected. If you inject the test e and the EQ in the same syringe it should make the injection a lot smoother. EQ is a very mild injection for me.

I'll try that when it arrives thanks for the suggestion.

I am also about to start my TestE/EQ cycle. All the things stated i totally agree with for bulking there are way better choices but the thing i think that gets ppl to go the EQ way is the low sides or atleast lower then say deca. So in that way its great for some1 who really doesnt have that much exp with AAS but wants a decent stack.

Quote Originally Posted by hazcat View Post
    Yes, I guess that wasn't fair to include him. I'm not sure there is any scientific explanation just some personal or what is defined as ancedotal evidence to explain my thoughts on EQ. EQ just doesn't do much for me. I've been hanging around here for some time now and try as best I can not to influence others with my thoughts about EQ. Everyone responds differently to each and every AAS. The only point I would attempt to make here is to not use it in a mass building cycle. Another thing, I find it useful to run by itself when dieting down to prevent catabolism. When powders were in favor I had a lot of EQ and gained a lot of experience with it. I had a bad habit of buying in bulk and I didn't sell anything so I had lot's to play with and learned a lot about several of the different AAS. Now I share what I learned with others. Reading about them and reading studies on them can be very beneficial but some things aren't learned until you actually do it. I have to say there are better products out there that will do what EQ does. The list I see is increased vascularity....first off who cares, secondarily lots of AAS increase your vascularity. Second slow keepable gains. There are other AAS that give you keepable gains. If you want them slow then take less of the product. What else do you see from EQ that can't be replaced by another product? More red blood cells? They all do that to a certain extent and too many red blood cells can be dangerous. I just wanted to share some thoughts I have and let you all think them over. I'm certainly not trying to push you to never use EQ. That is your choice but I do want you to think about this thread as you consider using EQ and decide if EQ is right for what you want to accomplish. Maybe, just maybe there's something else out there that would be better suited for your goals.

Very well put. Haz what would be your thoughts on d-bol to jump start gains, and throw in the eq to harden the gains and make them solidified? Along with test of course.
    "It's only for the strong" - Johnny Jackson

Haz's insights here are certainly valid and in his own personal experience he has seen little benfeit from Eq and this might slightly skew his viewpoint. Personally I am exactly the opposite. I love Eq. I make excellent solid gains from it but I do need to run at 600mgs/week as a minimum. I have found anything less than this seems not to have the same effects. 600 is a magic number with Eq for me. There is lots of scientific studies showing the excellent effects of Eq on animals too. This is because Eq is essentially a veterinary drug and developed for use with animals but the interesting thing here is that if you look across the studies with different animals involved they all seem to make the same great gains with it even though they are quite different anatomically. I am sure we all know of Eq and race horses in particular.

Structurally looking at Eq is very similar to test so one should expect similiar gains with Eq as they do with test. It is a good anabolic, with reasonable androgenic properties and low estrogenic ones so as mentioned by whytee it does make it desirable for anyone new to AAS because of these properties. Eq is also known to increase ones appetite which is an absolute when running a cycle so it's assistance here should not go unnoticed either.

One last thing I like about Eq and one that is not mentioned too often is it's effect on the release Erythropoeitin. This is a hormone better known as EPO (regularly abused by endurance athletes like those in cycling, iron mans etc) and is produced by the kidneys. It leads to the increased production of red blood cells and this means the blood can carry more oxygen. This in turn leads to improved endurance and stamina which obviously then leads to a better workout and I can attest to this. I always seem to have better workouts when cycling Eq.

So for everyone the thing to keep in mind here is that you have two quite differing views on Eq and this can certainly be the case with most AAS. Not everyone is going to respond the same way on any one AAS and you need through some trial and error expereince to find out what is best for you.

It would probably depend on your bodytype as well. During a workout I generally have good muscle hardness and mass but yet have very little vascularity. I also tend to wear out quite fast when working out. However my friend who is quite vascular, although lifting quite less then me off the bat, usually catches up to me about 3/4th of the way through my workout. For personal reasons including my height, I would probably opt for a more vascular look with strength, then a big, bloated look with deca.
    Last edited by daredevil; 05-08-2008 at 11:54 AM.
    "It's only for the strong" - Johnny Jackson

Hazcat Guest

Quote Originally Posted by access View Post
    Haz's insights here are certainly valid and in his own personal experience he has seen little benfeit from Eq and this might slightly skew his viewpoint.
    It definitely skews my viewpoint but like I posted I don't want to push anyone away from using it. EQ obviously works very well for others. As Gator would say, "If it's good enough for million dollar race horses, it's good enough for me!"