Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Scar Tissue

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs up Scar Tissue

Is Their Anything That Can Help Scar Tissue (repair), And Will It Get Worse If I Keep Sticking In The Same Spot?

Quote Originally Posted by small guy View Post
    Is Their Anything That Can Help Scar Tissue (repair), And Will It Get Worse If I Keep Sticking In The Same Spot?
    go to the super site and read the article on injection sites. Read it carefully and try a few different areas if you are on a long cycle.
    The butt is the best site but it get painful after a few weeks. I have done several different sites and what I find works is one day one check, the next day the next check, then the shoulders, and repeat. I have done tricep and bicep but I do not like the way thoose feel.
    BUT AGAIN FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTION ON THE SUPERSITE INJECTION INSTRUSTIONS. They are good.

Before I New Much About Steriods, I Would Use My Right Glut And Never Really Use My Left. So I Belive It's From Years Ago, But Today I Switch Spots. When I Do Use My Right Side It Knots Up For About 4 Or5 Days!

Quote Originally Posted by small guy View Post
    Before I New Much About Steriods, I Would Use My Right Glut And Never Really Use My Left. So I Belive It's From Years Ago, But Today I Switch Spots. When I Do Use My Right Side It Knots Up For About 4 Or5 Days!
    there are other locations. I never use the same spot in a week.

They say a deep tissue massage works. You could always try it and post back the results.