Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New to steroids

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default New to steroids

Hi I have been working out for 2 years now, twice a week for one hour sessions, and although I am now in better shape I have not gained significant muscle in this time.

I have been using testosterone “Andriol Testocaps” for the last month and am already increasing my weights and feeling benefits.

I would like to explore further into steroids and would appreciate any advice on starting out.

I am not looking to enter competitions or double in size but would like to gain noticeable muscle without any real danger to health.

My question is should I stick to what I am using or add or change with something else.

Does anyone know of possible side effects of the stuff I am currently using?

Cheers Mark

Ok, before i reccommend anything, i would like to know the following:

Caloric intake daily
    protein intake daily
    and i already have years training...

walk me through a day in your diet, as well as walk me through your workout training day.
    "Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right."
    - Henry Ford (1863-1947)

Default newbe

Some additional information on myself to assist.

age, 42

height, 5’10”

weight, 70kg

bodyfat percent, Lean build

workout history 2 year twice weekly

goals mprove quality of life and gain muscle without ill effects

Regards Mark

One thing I can surely find from this is you are not 100% on building your body up. The workout regimen is not enough, and I assume by the stated that you work every muscle group possible on the days you do work out, am I correct?
    - Henry Ford (1863-1947)

Hi H4X, thanks for your reply. I have just added above some of the information you asked for and have given the rest as follows.

My diet is varied, western & Asian food, good quality and little or no junk food. I also use a protean drink mix each day.

My workouts are with a one on one fitness instructor and I usually do back and chest one day followed by shoulders and arms the next session usually Mondays and Thursdays. I always do abs each work out and sometimes legs as well.

I do not keep a particular record of calories and protean but with the protean drink believe to have a good amount of this.

My eating habits are breakfast, lunch and dinner with little or no snacking in between.

Cheers Mark

Your lean at 70kg. Have you discussed a better routine with your trainer.
    protein shakes are good but i wouldnt depend only on them. Have one with your morning meal and one after your workout. The rest should consist of real food.
    Do you like steak? Have a big piece 30min before you go to bed. that would be a nice slow digesting protein source. That should prevent your body from going into a catabolic state. You never want this, thats why we all should keep our bodies fueled!

I’ve just re read my previous message and released I’ve made a stupid mistake, that my body weight is 75kg not 70.

Hazcat Guest

I think we can get your diet switched up to at 6 meals per day and get your workouts up to four days a week. That would be the first step in gaining some size. I bet we can put around 40 pounds on this guy without steroids.

Quote Originally Posted by hazcat View Post
    I think we can get your diet switched up to at 6 meals per day and get your workouts up to four days a week. That would be the first step in gaining some size. I bet we can put around 40 pounds on this guy without steroids.
    agreed, I would reccommend trying the protein system shock that I have found to be very successful as well.

week1: 1gram protein per pound of body weight
    week2: 2grams protein per pound of body weight
    week3: repeat week one
    week4: repeat week 2

etc.
    - Henry Ford (1863-1947)

Thanks for the advice so far. Apologies for not having done so much research before posting and having to ask basic questions as I am now starting my research using this form and the internet to do so, hopefully I will start making more since soon.

I take on board what you are saying and shall include a 3rd days training per week so Mon. Wed. & Friday and try for a forth session on the weekend as well. I will also look to reorganize myself for additional sessions for the future.

As for eating and protein is it advisable to rely on protein drinks to make up my daily intake or should the bulk of my protein still come from eating more regular meals.

Although I want to see progress as soon as possible I am still happy to keep exercising and eating and not jumping into steroids if it is not the right thing to do at this stage.

As mentioned earlier I have for a couple of weeks now been using testosterone “Andriol Testocaps” 120mg per day. I Have noticed a significant difference in my ability to lift more weight and better stamina and feel better for it. Is the right thing to do.

I’m also reading about “cycles” although I have planned any with the Testocaps, should I be doing this and is there a limited time in which I can use this product?

Thanks again for your advice, Mark