Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does customs ever just keep shit?

Default Does customs ever just keep shit?

It's been 70 days now, don't think it would take them that long to put in a little letter and some green tape. Would like to be able to re-ship, so if your reading this please send me my shit!!
    Last edited by Prospect; 05-09-2008 at 12:09 AM.
    Never take life too seriously, nobody gets out alive anyways.

OK, I'll send it on to you next week!

Chill bro. Things get lost in the mail. I'm sure you've read this on the site a few times. This is why people plan cycles way ahead of time. I've had a package come in almost 6 months late.....but it got here. Point is....who cares how long it takes as long as you actually get your stuff without it being intercepted . If you need something now get stuff domestic, pay a little more, and not have to worry about waiting on stuff going through customs .

When ya get it....check the date stamped on the mail and you will see that its the mail or customs that is at fault.

Contact your people and ask them.

I hope this isnt like every other bullshit post and the fuquin mail comes, they get their stuff and they didnt read the rules posted by who they were getting their supplements!

No offense......

Quote Originally Posted by sicky View Post
    Chill bro. Things get lost in the mail. I'm sure you've read this on the site a few times. This is why people plan cycles way ahead of time. I've had a package come in almost 6 months late.....but it got here. Point is....who cares how long it takes as long as you actually get your stuff without it being intercepted . If you need something now get stuff domestic, pay a little more, and not have to worry about waiting on stuff going through customs .
    Well put sicky!! And yes, check the postage... you'll usually find that it WAS shipped when ordered.

Hazcat Guest

You think maybe those custom agents are down there getting buff on your gear?

I keep telling everyone that the donkey doesn't go up the hill every day.....
    We don't always get what we want.......

But we eventually get what we deserve........

I wish the hell I worked customs................man, wouldn't that be awesome...............

I would be even bigger and meaner and ...................never mind, I'd be in prison.

~PM

"Never Underestimate The Predictability Of Stupidity"........... ~ Bullet Tooth Tony

I would be willing to bet if customs seized your package you would have already gotten the letter way before now.
    Last edited by Floridagrowin; 08-04-2010 at 09:46 PM.

Haha it's the same thing as working at a bank. Take any and off with your hand! (or job more likely.)
    I may be a n00b, but I did my research...

"EAT, EAT, EAT.., and EAT SOME MORE." - Paramuscle

"The things you own, end up owning you."