Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: d bol?

Default d bol?

Im confused ive never heard of d bol in the liquid form, i wouldnt even know how to take it, but the site says liquid dianbol? how do i take it?

Hazcat Guest

Liquids helps keep the costs down. Most people use a syringe without a needle to measure out the amount needed or they use an eye dropper with graduated marks to measure. It's not tough and I like the cheaper price.

You drink it......................it's liquid.................you drink it......

You measure out 1 cc..............take the needle off so you don't fuck up your teeth.........insert the syringe into your mouth.................press the plunger all the way down....................drink the shit that comes out the end...

If that doesn't work, I am all out of suggestions.

~PM

"Never Underestimate The Predictability Of Stupidity"........... ~ Bullet Tooth Tony

Para this forum just wouldn't be what it is without your sarcastic humor.LOL

Hazcat Guest

I don't see what the playmates have against sarcasm except it's usually directed at their blonde comments.

He never seizes to enternain me, and I try to keep all blonde comments off the posts.

Default Liquid gear

I put my t-3 in iced cofee, YUM!!!! Because the ammts are small,1/2ml, i use the needle, then just squirt it in.
    When I pop my zits, You can smell GSO.

thanks for the help, i know the question sounds dumb to most advance user but thinks back when u first started out and knew nothin about it, thats the point where im and this is a good board to learn. Sounds like there are some smart knowledgable people in here.

Default Pct, nutrition

Quote Originally Posted by justtryingtocompete View Post
    thanks for the help, i know the question sounds dumb to most advance user but thinks back when u first started out and knew nothin about it, thats the point where im and this is a good board to learn. Sounds like there are some smart knowledgable people in here.
    Yeah, I thought I knew a thing or two, But I think there are some pros hiding out in here. The most important stuff i learned was about pct, and nutrition. You cant beat these guys. Bye the way-use the pin.
    When I pop my zits, You can smell GSO.

no worries justryintocompete.. people here get frustrated at the same questions over and over, which is very understandable! i do too, and i'm new! there are some dumb ass questions sometimes! but yeah, everyone starts somewhere.. it's better to find out you drink it, and get some funny ass sarcasm from Para (LMAO), rather than not ask at all and end up shooting it up..