Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Headache/blood pressure question

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Headache/blood pressure question

Okay, not to discuss my sex life here but this is a serious question. I'm just finishing up the deed last night and right at the moment of climax I got a horrific headache in the lower part of my head near my neck. There were no acrobatics or contorted positions or anything out of the norm and the headache went away in about five minutes. My blood pressure has been elevated while on cycle, 137/84 or thereabouts. This is quite high for me. So I was wondering does it sound plausable that the headache was caused by a spike in blood pressure?

Quote Originally Posted by Floridagrowin View Post
    Okay, not to discuss my sex life here but this is a serious question. I'm just finishing up the deed last night and right at the moment of climax I got a horrific headache in the lower part of my head near my neck. There were no acrobatics or contorted positions or anything out of the norm and the headache went away in about five minutes. My blood pressure has been elevated while on cycle, 137/84 or thereabouts. This is quite high for me. So I was wondering does it sound plausable that the headache was caused by a spike in blood pressure?

Your blood pressure is only slightly elevated, but could drop 10+ points. I have no idea if your on cycle or not, but Anabolic steroids can raise BP to a certain extent; Anyways back to the point; increased blood pressure can cause the cerebral blood vessels to dilate = headache.

There is a thing called "sex headaches" and it can be a serious matter only if the headaches are on a regular basis.

It is fairly common for males to get a headache during or immediately after a climax. How long did it last?

You're blood pressure is not that high...............it's slightly elevated but no where near causing any problems.

It sounds like you just got a headache from the sex............it happens sometimes. If it starts happening more frequently get it checked. Do you wear glasses or contact lenses ?

~PM

"Never Underestimate The Predictability Of Stupidity"........... ~ Bullet Tooth Tony

I'm in week 8 of a tren a (ended last week) and test cyp cylce. I'm ending it with test prop before pct. My BP is normally 120/70ish so it is high for me and I'm sure it is due to cycle. I haven't had it checked in a week so I will be getting that done in the morning.

The headache lasted about five minutes. I have never had one in that particular area like that nor have I ever had one during or after sex. I have heard of the headache issue during climax but never experienced it myself.

I don't wear glasses or contacts but occasionally get migranes but mostly due to lack of sleep combined with stress. They put me down for a while.

The headache last night was just wierd and it was worse than the migranes. Thankfully it didn't last long.

Default Tren

Never did it, but every problem you just listed has tren written all over it.
    When I pop my zits, You can smell GSO.

Quote Originally Posted by johnanthonyhome View Post
    Never did it, but every problem you just listed has tren written all over it.
    Your right but I have been off of the tren for a week and didn't have sides except for some mean pumps. BP was about the same though. I'm not stressing over it, just curious if anyone had experienced it before or had an opinion. I will definately take Para's advice if problem continues.

I was just thinking that because sometimes headaches can be a warning sign of poor eyesight and getting them checked might be a good idea.................

Outside of that, I am out....................

~PM

"Never Underestimate The Predictability Of Stupidity"........... ~ Bullet Tooth Tony

Default Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by paramuscle View Post
    I was just thinking that because sometimes headaches can be a warning sign of poor eyesight and getting them checked might be a good idea.................

Outside of that, I am out....................

~PM
    What was he trying to see????????
    When I pop my zits, You can smell GSO.

I thought the women were supposed to get the headaches ?!?!?!?!

*Rat scratches his head, and runs off into the sewer*
    We don't always get what we want.......

But we eventually get what we deserve........