Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Orals Vs. Alcohol

Default Orals Vs. Alcohol

Curious as to what you all think is harder on the liver?

Both are toxic to liver, so you do not drink alkohol while on steroids, unless you want some liver attack.

Alkohol is less toxic does not increase liver values that much.

I would add that it depends on how much you are consuming and how often of either. If your a hard core alcoholic then there is a good chance you will destroy your liver. If you take insane amounts of orals, even tylonol, over an extended period then you can do the same thing. Moderation is the key.

AAS's are a medicine just like any other. They all say dont drink on em. Ive been drinking on em for 20 yrs. Just dont overdo it.

Everyones different though so some may be effected more from drinkin on em than others.

I've known people who were active alcoholics for 20 years before stopping and are now fairly healthy.... I doubt you could get away with taking orals for 20 years with little or no breaks (and not everyone would be alive after 20 years of heavy drinking, but many are).

But, oral steroids are not addictive in the way alcohol is (alcohol releases dopamine) so it shouldn't be a problem to control your intake of orals, but 18% of people that have used alcohol become alcoholics, although some are worse than others.

Thanks for the input. I don't drink while on AAS, but I do every once in a while when i'm off. Just kinda wondering because i want to start a new cycle soon that includes some orals and wasn't sure if the stress on the liver from orals was much different from the stress put on from alcohol. We only have one liver so I kinda want to get an idea for what I might be getting into. I keep hearing about toxicity from 17aa drugs but no one really describes the actual damage and risks that one is taking when using them.

Hazcat Guest

Just follow your own advice you'll be good to go. Don't drink while on cycle. That's a motto everyone should follow.

I should also add that I do not advocate Oral cycles. Ive done 3 in 20 yrs.
    Haz is correct that alcohol should be avoided but when you are me......thats just not gonna happen. I enjoy a few beers in the evening but I dont recommend it for others......

gator

Quote Originally Posted by Gator_Mclusky View Post
    I should also add that I do not advocate Oral cycles. Ive done 3 in 20 yrs.
    Haz is correct that alcohol should be avoided but when you are me......thats just not gonna happen. I enjoy a few beers in the evening but I dont recommend it for others......

gator
    when you say "oral cycles" do you mean cycles containing orals or exclusively orals?

steroids do put stress on the liver,but i think a booze alone is worse even otc drugs, if you yook a overdose of paracetamol you would die or at the least fuck up your liver but take the same in testosterone and you prob would not grt the horn for a few days and your balls would shrink temporarily, big differance!!