Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: question

my usual bulking workout is way better but i had never cut before so i just do what my friend has set up and my diet when i am bulking can only be explanined by if i see it i eat it

i sometimes deviate from the workout by adding exercises in the gym that i feel are nesscary and by adding alot more cycling cos i enjoy cycling class but my buddy does not so i get a lil more cardio in a week then the workout says but other then that thats what i do

If you guys feel any of this is worng or needs fixing i am all ears please hell if u have a diet and exercise program and cycle u would like ot recommend then please by all means do so please and if i like what i see ill try your plans and make a log of it with b 4 and after pics...

OK............First, thanks for coming around and being cool about it.....

Now, your diet is wonderful IMO and not many people have a diet plan that is this logical. I like the diet and it looks like you do know what you are talking about. You have to understand that we see a lot of people and I get a lot of PM's asking for advice so until you are here long enough to be imprinted in my memory.......I have to ask each time for the info.

As I said, I like the diet, honestly.........the question in my mind is how long have you been on it? If you are at 20% (give or take) this is one thing I wonder about.

Your workout is more of a bulking type workout than anything else and at 20%, I think you could do with some more intensity in your workout. On arm day, you have one single tricep exercise........this simply will not do.

I would like to see you take advantage of this workout for 2 months and see how it affects you. If you can commit, i think you would be on your way back to where you need to be and in shape for a good cycle.

I want to see you focus on groups in opposition of each other. Work biceps with chest and triceps with back......this way everything will get the attention it deserves. Also, the workout should be a superset style which means that while you are on a rest from a chest exercise, you are actually performing a bicep exercise. There should be no breaks in movement.........this will keep the heart rate up and help you maximize the fat burning properties as well.........Again, do not talk to anyone, don't let them engage you in a conversation..........you can be polite but do not pause and get cold........

Day 1: Chest & Biceps

Seated Press (warm up) 6 sets 8-10 reps
    Dumbbell Curls (warm up) 6 sets 8-10 reps

Incline Bench 5 sets 8-10 reps..........this is the one that packs on the size at the top
    Straight Bar Curls 5 sets 8-10 reps.....this is for mass and should be as heavy as possible without injury

Decline Bench
    5 sets 8-10 reps
    Preacher Curls 5 sets 8-10 reps

Flat Bench 5 sets 8-10 reps
    Hammer Curls 5 sets 8-10 reps

Incline Flies 4 sets 8-10 reps
    Reverse Grip Curls 4 sets 8-10 reps

Finish with another 4 sets of lighter Seated Press and focus on squeezing at the end of the motion. Do 4 sets of Isolation Curls with dumbbells and again squeeze at the top.

Try and think of the same kind of thing for Back and Triceps, Shoulders and Legs and then reverse the process again. I work in abs 3 times a week also..........

~PM

"Never Underestimate The Predictability Of Stupidity"........... ~ Bullet Tooth Tony

so are you gonna write what u want me ot do for the rest of the week or just day one? I like your advice and i will be doing a log and b4 and afters and what not ill start writting it up when i get back from store.

para did more than his share outlining an arm workout for you, i think you can probably get a good idea of what the rest of your days should look like.

and last time i looked, "thanks" was still used by people in this country to express gratitude.

Hazcat Guest

If you have an exercise where you pull then you should have and opposing one where you push.

Hey i am sorry i did forget a thank you.... my bad.... chill

I assumed that if I explained the concept well enough, you wouldn't need an entire weeks worth of workout routines from me. I assumed that by now, you should be able to decide what works best for you and I was merely attempting to explain the concept further for you. It's not the exercise that makes the difference here kid..........it's the attitude. Knowing that you do no waste any time and you keep moving throughout the routine and that you push as hard as you can until you can no longer push...........the exercise decision is entirely up to you. I was giving you an example of my routine in hopes that you would see the logic in the methodology, not in the exercise itself..............One thing I will add is that people put entirley too much emphasis on the number of sets IMO. If something works well, use it. Keep pushing all you can and don't quit...........if you like doing preacher curls, do 6 sets instead of three but remember to work in other exercises to benefit the developement of the entire muscle...........

I hope that clears it up. And........you're welcome

~PM
    Last edited by paramuscle; 08-18-2008 at 07:18 AM.

"Never Underestimate The Predictability Of Stupidity"........... ~ Bullet Tooth Tony

i understood the logic i was just maken sure that was all you were gonna type...