Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Skinny Guy using Dianabol

Default Skinny Guy using Dianabol

Hey guys
    Im 23years old, always been skinny...
    currently weigh 132pounds... never been above that.
    im wanting to start 1 cycle of dianabol, and work out in the gym accordingly..
    I will be fairly new to the gym.. i do dumbels at home etc.. but nothing major like i would in a gym..
    is there anything i need to know before hand or any advice?
    ive read ALOT of information from this site, but couldnt find anything that is similar to my situation..
    hence why i made a new thread..
    a few people have told me not to use it straight away, and to work out for a few months and then start the cycle.. but i dont feel that i will be patient enough...id prefer to start it instantly and work out with it straight away..
    will this be fine?
    how soon till gains will be noticed?
    thanks in advance

There's no such thing like "naturally skinny people."

Your are skinny because you don't eat right or train correctly. Gear aren't going to help you with that before you know how to eat and train. Do that first.

i eat alot.. i just dont put on weight... i gained 8pounds in a few months of eating constant 500g rumps..
    it takes ALOT of time and effort, yet its still not even noticable

First off you need to train for at least a year and make a solid base naturally. Get your diet and training training in place first. secondly you should still have enough test in your system being 23.Third, if you have done researcg as you say, you would know that a dbol omly cycle is never recommended especially for a 1st timer. Post up what you eat in day and your training routine and we will try to help you get where you want to be. There is alot to learn here my freind.
    I can't wait until tomorrow, I get better looking every day!

thanks for the advice, i appreciate it
    i eat mostly meat and alot of pastas... ive cut down on junk... ie maccas, kfc etc...
    thats how i gained weight, by cutting down on take out and eating alot of meat..
    i seem to have a fast mettabolism..
    i play soccer, so that doesnt help me to keep gaining weight coz i do alot of cardio during the time i play and train..
    i just wish it was a easier process..
    though i am considering in not doing it now, till i get a better diet and work out in the gym for a while..what would happen if i did start the cycle as i first stated?

Quote Originally Posted by eshsx View Post
    ..what would happen if i did start the cycle as i first stated?
    You would gain weight and lose it as fast as you put in on

i eat alot.. i just dont put on weight... i gained 8pounds in a few months of eating constant 500g rumps..
    Youre not eating enough, this is a marathon not a race!

EAT.

6 times or more a day.
    wake up in the middle of the night and have a gainer-shake.

you need at least 2 years of lifting experience(not dumbbells on your living room couch) before you should even consider steroids.

D-bol is a good compound to jumpstart a cycle with, it is not a good compound to take on its own.

You said you've been reading, somehow I doubt that, or you would see about a billion posts just like yours.

Quote Originally Posted by oatmeal View Post
    You would gain weight and lose it as fast as you put in on
    dead right about that and even if you do make gains bud itll be nothing but a bit of water.

ive read ALOT of information from this site, but couldnt find anything that is similar to my situation..
    the reason you cant find anyone in your situation is because we all got out of that situation by hard years of training and good dieting all by itself, i was in your situation about 4 years ago, but not at 130lbs but at a 120lbs (yeh im not kidding) i aint mr muscle yet but ive busted my ass off for the last 3-4 years with eating big, lifting big and resulting in me now being a 170lbs and your no different, you can do exactly the same without gear.

you havent been training no where near long enough anyway to use gear, ive been lifting 4 years dedicated and even i aint ready for gear yet.

stick around and you shall prosper

you not gonna notice, its you and you see ourself everyday, you are your own worse judge of charactor and if you gained 8lbs in a few months from that, why did you stop doing it?

please give us a breakdown of your everyday diet, cals, carbs, fats and protein.

gear is not the answer here mate, it really aint
    Last edited by andysutils; 08-25-2008 at 08:20 AM.

what would happen if i did start the cycle as i first stated?
    you would bloat full of water, wouldn't gain an ounce of keepable muscle, and would loose it all faster than you gained it.

When you ARE ready(not until you get as big as you can get naturally), go with a cycle of test cyp for 12 wks @ 500mg a wk. followed by PCT.