Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Injecting procedure

Default Injecting procedure

What's up guys!

Anyone here know of a good link on how to inject. A beotch friend of mine is scared and I tried to look up but can't find anything good. The guys 34 and acts like a girl when it comes to needles. I know of the sticky on this forum "25 steps to inject" but it doesn't give pics and he's looking for pics on how to do. I guess he's also Illiterate. Tried to do a google search but didn't find anything good.

Thanks,

ppd

What kind of pics is he looking to find? It would just look like a syringe going in at a right angle. Try the wikipedia. They always have crazy pics. If that does not work, the library has all these crazy medical journals that show procedure techniques for minor injuries. Or look up references for diebetics on the internet. Good luck.

I think he's looking for pic's of exact spots to inject on various muscles. I would show him but he moved to a different state.

ok then scratch the diebetic references. Try the medical journals-Some might be on line but the give the pics of the guy with no skin and big eye balls. That one scared me in first grade health class. We had the one with the women without skin. I lost interest in girls for almost a year, because I had to sit by this poster everyday!

I think this is what you're looking for.

SpotInjections.com

Quote Originally Posted by Surveyor View Post
    I think this is what you're looking for.

SpotInjections.com
    That's it!!! Surveyor you are the man. I'm sure he will be very pleased.

Quote Originally Posted by brodye View Post
    ok then scratch the diebetic references. Try the medical journals-Some might be on line but the give the pics of the guy with no skin and big eye balls. That one scared me in first grade health class. We had the one with the women without skin. I lost interest in girls for almost a year, because I had to sit by this poster everyday!
    Haha, I think that would scare the sh!t out of him. Scare tactic, nice.

i know you've got the info you need, but one last thing, you can lookup steroid injections on youtube and come up with a TON of videos of people doing glute injections on vid.. a lot of them are doing it for medical purposes, but all in all the same..