Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Slower the better?

Hazcat Guest

Quote Originally Posted by n00bguy35 View Post
    but you shouldnt just stick it in and slam that plunger right?
    Try it both ways and tell us which one you like best....and I totally serious about this. It's not going kill you either way. It's a frickin' shot....nurses have given them to you your whole life. How many times have they injected your delt or glute and looked at their watch?

Hazcat Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Floridagrowin View Post
    But your special Haz
    So are you big boy.

yea thats very true....

I you are worried that you are gonna inject too fast, use a 25g needle... it will force you to slow down unless you really slam it. I did it today.

-VO

I use a 23 guage and I heat it I think if you heat it and use that guage you can't go too fast. I had an experience the other day where I had to force it through and it didn't make any difference.
    If you aren't gaining weight on your current diet, how do you expect to gain weight on roids?

fuk it be a man shoot your ass either way an tell us how you feel

I just feel a lot more comfortable going slow. Haz answered the question and really shouldn't make any noticeable difference but I couldn't imagine sticking myself and then jamming down on the plunger. Slow and staedy for me.
    Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.

BUDDHA

I've done it both ways, and the biggest difference between them is that the gear never leaks out when I do it slow.

Quote Originally Posted by Surveyor View Post
    I've done it both ways, and the biggest difference between them is that the gear never leaks out when I do it slow.
    I second this. Try to do it too fast and gear will start leaking out of me. I use 22g 1.5 inchers, and I put it all the way in, to the base of the needle (so its not like I was shooting too shallow), so slow seems to work a lot better for me.

Like someone already said, your body will let u know if ur doing something its not happy with, so start slow and see how you react.

Quote Originally Posted by hazcat View Post
    As far as I'm concerned you can't inject too fast on an IM injection. There's no warning about injecting over a 2 minute period on the meds. I don't know who started this but it's pretty silly if you ask me. IV meds...yeah...IM, subq....it just doesn't matter how fast you go.
    Totally agree. It seems more of a volume issue than an injection speed concern, but I'm no expert. It's kind of hit or miss with me. Multi factored if you ask me.