Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Slower the better?

I go slow doing 2 1/2 cc twice a week if it was 1cc i'd knock it down quicker the only pain i get is my girl yelling to hurry the f out of the bath room.

I only got half my gear in the mail and i was wondering.... I have a 22 1 1/2 needle and test prop. Im thinking about shooting 1cc up tomorrow to see how it feels. If its too much pain maybe ill order test c or e instead. Again im not scared of needles but i never had a muscle shot. So is this a good idea or?

so you're shooting up just to see how it feels?
    do you have a cycle plan?!?!

Yeah i got a cycle plan but i ordered enough prop for 12 weeks but when it came i found out it was 50mg/ml instead of 100mg/ml as i have seen in most places. I got my winstrol(oral), nolvadex, proviron, needles, but only 6 weeks of test (100mg eod). Somebody told me it will hurt and create too much scar tissue so i wanna find out for myself before i order more. If i dont like it, ill go with a longer ester.

I just did my first pin in my quad yesterday cause i've been doing them in my glutes. Think the gf hasn't been getting in the glute muscle too good cause I always have a bump and pain there. So I tried to quad yesterday and she went pretty so, like 30 sec or so. There wasn't any pain going in but man the next day I could hardly walk LOL. Which I feel is a good thing for now cause I can feel it's actually in the muscle. So to reiterate I went slow yesterday on 2cc injection and it didn't hurt going in, but that also depends alot on how much BA they use with it. The more BA the more it will hurt.

Ya heat and go slow. My last injection I let warm water wash over my bum right afterwards. Had no pain at all. Only a little when injecting.

What does BA mean exactly?

Benzyl alcohol. It's what they use to cut with to keep the test in suspension in the oil. Sometimes they use more BA and you will know a difference. Ask some of the vets who use more cycles and they will tell ya.

Quote Originally Posted by hazcat View Post
    I don't heat and I don't go slow and I have no pain.
    I don't heat, but I do go slow and am left with no pain, soreness, etc. If I go too fast, I will feel it the next day. It's not a "dead leg" type of pain, but there is definitely some soreness. I'm not complaining or anything, just stating that I think this is the type of pain/soreness many newbies feel when doing their first cycle.

Hey sicky when I did my first pin in my thigh I mean I could walk but it hurt and if I bent my leg it feels like my quad wants to rip apart LOL. Will this get better the more I pin, the muscle gets used to it? I just couldn't imagine doing legs the next day after this shot lol.

Quote Originally Posted by pavetim View Post
    Hey sicky when I did my first pin in my thigh I mean I could walk but it hurt and if I bent my leg it feels like my quad wants to rip apart LOL. Will this get better the more I pin, the muscle gets used to it? I just couldn't imagine doing legs the next day after this shot lol.
    It's probably b/c it's a muscle you've never injected before. That should get better/easier over time. Like you've probably read over and over around this board though, everyone is different. Some people just can't take quad shots and it's not because they are being sissies either .