Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Slower the better?

Default Slower the better?

When injecting test e for example, from what ive read the slower you go the less painful it is.....this true?if so how long should it take you to complete the injection?

You can read your body. You'll be able to tell if your going too fast... so i really dont know if there is a such thing as "too slow" if you have patience. i normally just pin it, aspirate, then go at a comfortable speed.

go really slow.. it should take a total of 25-55 minutes ..

nah im kidding. if you heat the syringe up with a blow dryer for 3-5 minutes. itll come out easier and it will hurt less wen injecting. also if you have that much pain take a bag of frozen peas or something and numb the injection site.. id say on avrege it should take 10-20 seconds. but the vets on the site will know better then me thou i never actully pinned myself yet.

Quote Originally Posted by fcpcjc View Post
    You can read your body. You'll be able to tell if your going too fast... so i really dont know if there is a such thing as "too slow" if you have patience. i normally just pin it, aspirate, then go at a comfortable speed.
    dam you, to quick on the keys

but you shouldnt just stick it in and slam that plunger right?

Hazcat Guest

As far as I'm concerned you can't inject too fast on an IM injection. There's no warning about injecting over a 2 minute period on the meds. I don't know who started this but it's pretty silly if you ask me. IV meds...yeah...IM, subq....it just doesn't matter how fast you go.

I go slow, about 30 seconds per cc. I can tell you I have no pain after injections if I heat for about 20 seconds with hair dryer and inject slow. I have shot from the same batch without heating and had some mild pain for a few days after.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

ok great guys thanks for the help.......

Hazcat Guest

I don't heat and I don't go slow and I have no pain.

Quote Originally Posted by hazcat View Post
    I don't heat and I don't go slow and I have no pain.
    But your special Haz
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.