Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Its about damn time...

Quote Originally Posted by johnanthonyhome View Post
    Actualy, most folks feel sust is at or near the top of the pain scale, even with or above prop. So look at the bright side. Yuou are getting used to the worst, the charachter john says.
    oh damn.. i was thinking he was shooting some cyp.. i gotta re-read it next time!

Actualy, most folks feel sust is at or near the top of the pain scale, even with or above prop. So look at the bright side. Yuou are getting used to the worst, the charachter john says.
    Doh! You are right, John. I just looked over it too quick and thought "test & d-bol" and didn't really notice the fact that it was sust .

Quote Originally Posted by MrV View Post
    oh damn.. i was thinking he was shooting some cyp.. i gotta re-read it next time!
    Same thing here lol.

yep.. virgin muscle.. cause the stuff you're shooting is "pain free."

at least you're not getting a double wammy with virg muscle and painful gear..
    Are you using their cyp MrV? I was supposed to get test e (from someone else), but when that fell through I figured I would try some sust. I know it was a little more risky then starting with cyp or enan (pain wise), but all the peops I personally know seem to love it. At least this way I am breaking myself in with the prop I guess, kinda get the best of both worlds with sust ya know? Thanks guys. Hope the story goes well, I have 10wks to make it up, lol.
    "If you put that straight jacket on me, I'm going to pull your endocrine system out of your body and make a pack out of it."

Quote Originally Posted by Lurch214 View Post
    Are you using their cyp MrV? I was supposed to get test e (from someone else), but when that fell through I figured I would try some sust. I know it was a little more risky then starting with cyp or enan (pain wise), but all the peops I personally know seem to love it. At least this way I am breaking myself in with the prop I guess, kinda get the best of both worlds with sust ya know? Thanks guys. Hope the story goes well, I have 10wks to make it up, lol.
    yeah, i'm using their cyp.. i was thinking you were using the same, lol.. i'm waiting for it to kick in within the next few weeks..

yeah Sicky.. i'm with ya on that one

yeah, i'm using their cyp.. i was thinking you were using the same, lol.. i'm waiting for it to kick in within the next few weeks..

yeah Sicky.. i'm with ya on that one
    Are the dbols kicking in yet MrV? I'm only on day 2 with dbols and missed the gym do to this bs, lol.
    "If you put that straight jacket on me, I'm going to pull your endocrine system out of your body and make a pack out of it."

I haven't heard much about sust being more painful then prop. I always thought prop was considered the most painful, along with suspension. The character john makes a good point about getting used to the worst. Hopefully it wont take too long to get used to, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurch214 View Post
    Are the dbols kicking in yet MrV? I'm only on day 2 with dbols and missed the gym do to this bs, lol.
    yeah, the dbols are kickin in.. not explossive on arm pumps (not too bad either), but i'm up about 9lbs in weight and about 10lbs in db press in a couple weeks.. not HUGE gains on it, but making some nice progress...

i saw where you said you were getting sick.. ugh.. i feel you there.. a few months ago, 2nd week on cycle i got a throat infection and my uvula literally swelled up soo much it blocked my throat..

i hope that 'mule kick' gets better

Thanks MrV. 10lbs in 2 weeks sounds good to me. Seems like their doing there job.

I think the sickness thing is from the sust. I don't know if its test flu or whatever, I haven't read up on that stuff in a long time. I have flu like symptoms (body aches, hot/cold etc.) only I'm not throwing up.

My cycle is not off to a good start, my ass is still sore, getting better though. My next shot is tomorrow, hopefully that wont be as bad. I couldn't work out yesterday cause I felt so shitty and my glute is jacked.

To make things even better some heavy stuff fell on my hand today at work and smashed my pinky! Like the tip is prolly broke, my nail popped out the back and its just jacked. So much for my back and bi workout today. I think I'm going to stop the dbols and start again on Monday. I donno, I'm at a loss......

Hazcat Guest

You'd probably be wise to pick up some sterile oil now instead of later.

Quote Originally Posted by hazcat View Post
    You'd probably be wise to pick up some sterile oil now instead of later.
    Ya know, haz- I could prolly use some of that too for my story. Here you go bro.
    USP Oils
    When I pop my zits, You can smell GSO.