Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Its about damn time...

Quote Originally Posted by Floridagrowin View Post
    Next time try the heat right after the shot for a few minutes. I think it really helps. Good luck on your story.
    hey man its on the way... cant wait.. im just really impatient

id have to agree with the guy who said sust is the most painful. i literally couldnt walk the next day after a 300mg shot. wasnt AS brand btw, heard theres isnt as bad.

Quote Originally Posted by josh1095 View Post
    id have to agree with the guy who said sust is the most painful. i literally couldnt walk the next day after a 300mg shot. wasnt AS brand btw, heard theres isnt as bad.
    yeah thats what i heard to and im bout to try it out..

Just did second injection. It went great, I was actually nervous this time because I was concentrating on making sure everything was done right, instead of being over excited like the first time. I shot my left glute, aspirated, and all seemed well. I should now by tomorrow morning if it was a mistake I made or the gear that caused the pain and swelling, unless its a combination of both.

I don't think I got the gear deep enough into the muscle on my first injection, high BA could have made it worse, if thats the case. The pain is slowly going away, the redness has become more spread out, and my body still aches a good bit. We will see how it goes...

Oh and I heated the oil with a blow dryer this time, seemed to go in smoother.
    "If you put that straight jacket on me, I'm going to pull your endocrine system out of your body and make a pack out of it."

Second injection and you're an old pro! Good luck to ya on the rest of your story!

Quote Originally Posted by FlirtfromHell View Post
    Second injection and you're an old pro! Good luck to ya on the rest of your story!
    LOL, thanks Flirt^, by no means am I a pro . I did spend a good 5-6 yrs doing research before I started though.

Update on story-

All is going well 3.5wks in. I'm up about 10lbs with less than a wk left of my dbol . My hair did start shedding a little on wk 3. My hairline has noticeably thinned, not too bad though. I was well aware that that may happen so it is what it is. Also my nipples seem to be getting hard, but no real gyno symptoms to worry about (puffy/itchy nips etc).

My strength has been going up well and sex drive is through the roof. Diet has been good. Minimum 4k clean cals a day. The dbol seems to increase my appetite, which is strange because I usually hear about it decreasing it instead. The test is prolly just starting to kick in so I have a good ways to go to get to my goal of 195lbs and keeping bf at about 10%.

I've been missing out, lol. But I'm glad I waited as long as I have.
    Thanks for all the help guys.
    Lurch
    "If you put that straight jacket on me, I'm going to pull your endocrine system out of your body and make a pack out of it."