Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: gyno from sustanon

Default Sustanon 250 log

hello, folks. about a month ago, i started taking sustanon. i chose sustanon over test e or cyp b/c i read that it has a lower risk of estrogen related sides and water retention.

i am going to run sustanon at 500mg/wk, divided into two shots a week. i will be running it for 8 weeks, then one week off, followed by 3 weeks of nolva pct at 20/20/20.

height: 5'10''
    weight before cycle: 173
    years lifting: 6

----------

in terms of diet, i have been eating over 5000 cals a day. my meals are as follows..

all weights are uncooked weight

before/on the way to work, i eat a banana, bran muffin, and oatmeal bar
    once at work, i eat 1/4 cup of cashews, 1 grapefruit, 4 BCAA pills

on my breaks, two 15 minute, 1 half, and on the way home
    2 meals consisting of 85g whole wheat pasta, 6 ounce eye of round
    2 meals consisting of 1/2 cup brown rice, 6 ounce chicken breast

between breaks, i bring 2 protein bars, and 2-3 pieces of fruit, usually oranges or apples

i go to the gym right after work, and take a 650 calorie shake post workout.

about half an hour after my shake, i eat another 1/4 cup of cashews

finally, i eat 1 cup of cottage cheese before bed

------

i have been working out since the age of 16. when i started i was 120lbs, and have had to claw my way to 170.

i am in the gym 5 times a week, my split while on cycle is as follows:

day 1: back, traps, calves
    day 2: chest, abs
    day 3: legs

and for days 4 and 5, i'll do arms amd calves first, then shoulders and traps the next day, and vice versa the next week and so on

i emphasize heavier compound lifts like flat and incline presses, deadlifts, rows and pull ups, and good old squats.

i typically do 16-18 sets for bigger body parts, and 8-12 sets for shoulders and arms

------

i'm looking to be at least 180-185 after pct, and am looking to add mass to my triceps, calves and legs.

if anyone has any input or questions, i'd be glad to hear it. i know i'm probably forgetting something.

thanks for tuning in
    Last edited by nick.v; 09-26-2008 at 12:58 AM. Reason: changed to cycle log

You will probably get away with taking a bit less nolva try 10mg a day and see how that goes it shouldn't come back while you are taking the nolvadex, so take it throughout the cycle now.
    If you aren't gaining weight on your current diet, how do you expect to gain weight on roids?

Hazcat Guest

I'm with Smiley...try a 10mg's. Now you know next time to pick up some arimidex to use during the cycle. Just curious....what's your body fat percentage?

i'm not sure, i haven't taken it in years, although it can't be much more than it was then, around 6-8 percent done with calipers. i can post up a couple of pictures i took before i started my cycle if you think it may help.

Hazcat Guest

Before and after pics are always a plus and highly recommended. You can turn this into your cycle log and post up how your workouts go and post up the progression as far as weight gain and strength gains on some of your lifts.

sounds good. i could give a log a shot, although my attention span is pretty limited when it comes to computers these days. maybe in a day or two when i'm not busy with work or cooking food for work.

Glad the Nolva worked but as haz mentioned make sure you have an AI on hand next time and look forward to log.
    Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.

BUDDHA

changed to cycle log, i can't figure out how to change the title of this thread though, maybe a mod could lend an electronic hand?