Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Could I trouble you nice people for some advice please?

Default Could I trouble you nice people for some advice please?

Firstly I'd like to say how impressed I am with this site, definately the most friendly and informative forums I've encounted.

The main reason I'm here is just to get a little advice on gear so I dont mess myself up or waste time and money. I tried an 8 week course of Sus 250 and Deca about 6 years ago, and although I didn't really know what I was doing I got pretty good results (increased muscle mass). I would be very greatfull if I could get some advie on my next course. My goal is to Increase Lean muscle and strength and as a recreational rugby player, any speed gains would be a bonus. I think my training and diet is ok but I'll step it up as soon as I start the course. My questions are; should I revert back to sus and deca, and if so in what quantity and for how long, etc? If not, any suggestions? Is there anything else I should be taking i.e. multivit, anti-eastrogen, etc? What are your views on drinking alcohol whilst on a course? Many thanks and sorry about the essay length thread.

P.S. As a personal trainer, if I can help with any training questions please feel free to ask

Being you said your a personal trainer then I would assume you have been in the gym on a regular basis since your last cycle. Being your cycle was so long ago you could bennefit from a test only cycle. If you had no negative sides from the sus/deca cycle you could go that route as well. Adex and dostinex would be good to have on hand if you do the sus/deca cycle. What if anything do you know about post cycle theropy (pct)?
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Thanks for the feedback. Yeh, been training at a decent level for years but have really picked it up lately, I've just gone 28 years old and really want to get more from my workouts. I'm a complete novice when it comes to gear so don't know much at all about pct

You should read up on Post Cyle Theropy, HCG and Nolvadex for starters. There are tons of threats here if you search. I'll attach one on HCG cause it won't search three charactors.

http://forums.isteroids.com/anabolic...ing-cycle.html
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

I think a Test only or Sus cycle would be fine.
    Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.

BUDDHA

Just a FYI: If your looking to increase your speed and explosiviness then test and deca will (most likely) be too much bloat and weight gain to be good for that. Test alone would be better here. You could also stack test with a compound like anavar, EQ or winstrol but for the bang for your buck this is really not needed. Test and a good diet is low risk and high result when your in your novice period of experience. Great luck to you.

Thanks again guys. The Test only route sounds like a good idea, do you think I would get sufficient gains after an 8 week cycle or should I go for more? Also how much should I take and how often should it be taken?

Oh, and thanks for the hcg link,

I would go for 10 especially if you run test e or test c because they are long acting esters. With sus being it is a blend of short and long esters you could get by with 8 but I still think 10 would be better.

Some guys can make great gains in 8 weeks but most tend to opt for 10-12 weeks for the reasons Florida gave.
    Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.

BUDDHA