Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aromasin or A-dex

Default Aromasin or A-dex

I have read about both, but dont really understand which is better to use in a cycle. Can someone explain or use an example in a case that might warrant the one over the other.
    Thanks...

Hazcat Guest

Arimidex is cheaper so more for your money. They both do the same thing. Aromasin is better going into post cycle therapy...helps with recovering sooner. If money were not an issue I'd run aromasin all the time. As it is, I use arimidex during the first 2/3 of a cycle if needed and then I use aromasin on the last third of the cycle whether there are signs of gyno or not. That way I go into pct with lower estrogen levels.

^^^^ thanks, I needed to know that
    When I pop my zits, You can smell GSO.

Just to expand on what haz has pointed out that adex, letro and aromasin are all effective AI's but there is a slight difference in that Letro and Adex are Type II AI's and Aromasin is Type I. It is what is referred to as a steroidal AI and this is important when using for PCT as haz mentioned.

Both Letro and Adex are affected by Nolva and loose some of e their potency when these drugs are used in combination with one another. Aromasin does not suffer from this and actually compliments it use with Nolva. Aromasin is also easier on lipids than the other two so another important aspect to consider when thinking of running an AI into PCT.
    Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.

BUDDHA

Quote Originally Posted by access View Post
    Just to expand on what haz has pointed out that adex, letro and aromasin are all effective AI's but there is a slight difference in that Letro and Adex are Type II AI's and Aromasin is Type I. It is what is referred to as a steroidal AI and this is important when using for PCT as haz mentioned.

Both Letro and Adex are affected by Nolva and loose some of e their potency when these drugs are used in combination with one another. Aromasin does not suffer from this and actually compliments it use with Nolva. Aromasin is also easier on lipids than the other two so another important aspect to consider when thinking of running an AI into PCT.
    Question on what Haz said about lowering estro levels before entering pct.. Now, he switches to aromasin the last 1/3 of his cycle.. If no aromasin was on hand, would the nolva still be affected if dex was used the last 1/3 of the cycle until pct starts? I believe adex has about a 3 day half life in the body so it seems there would only be about that much of an overlap with the nolva..

I ask because i like that idea of bringing down those levels before hitting pct.. I don't normally use adex during the cycle unless need be, but starting it for the last few weeks might not seem like a bad idea?

It is factual that when you lower estrogen you tend to assist in raising testosterone so doing what your stating should have this effect. Any mechanism going into PCT that enables you to raise testosterone is a good idea as this is what we are primarily attempting to do.

Entering PCT we typically can see a spike in estrogen as all exogenous injections have ceased and their continues aromatization from androgens. For most of us small doses of an AI to overcome this can be very beneficial.
    Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.

BUDDHA

Quote Originally Posted by access View Post
    It is factual that when you lower estrogen you tend to assist in raising testosterone so doing what your stating should have this effect. Any mechanism going into PCT that enables you to raise testosterone is a good idea as this is what we are primarily attempting to do.

Entering PCT we typically can see a spike in estrogen as all exogenous injections have ceased and their continues aromatization from androgens. For most of us small doses of an AI to overcome this can be very beneficial.
    thanks for that info Haz and Access!

i'm assuming in the case of adex, .25mg eod would be the place to start.. If, entering pct, a little more or a little less would be more beneficial, please feel free to add that info..

That's always a good start point and you can go up or down from there based on your personal results.

BUDDHA

Quote Originally Posted by MrV View Post
    thanks for that info Haz and Access!

i'm assuming in the case of adex, .25mg eod would be the place to start.. If, entering pct, a little more or a little less would be more beneficial, please feel free to add that info..
    - thats exactly what i just did, and it worked wonders compared to no AI.
    When I pop my zits, You can smell GSO.

Quote Originally Posted by johnanthonyhome View Post
    - thats exactly what i just did, and it worked wonders compared to no AI.
    good to know john!