Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HGH vs. AAS for joint support

Default HGH vs. AAS for joint support

A little background, as all the newbies get asked this anyway. I'm a cardio guy who does a bit of lifting. Proper form, high reps, low weight. Gaining size is not a big thing for me. I don't enjoy the diet that it requires (though I do respect those that can stick to it!). In my best condition, I run 7 - 11 miles daily with 17 miles on Fridays. Weekends are off days.

But I broke my ankle a while back. The damage was severe enough to destroy quite a bit of the cartilage. My doctor says that I need to build muscle in my ankle to offset the lack of cushion that I now have between the joints.

My problem is that even low impact cardio is painful. It's a bit of a catch-22, I need to workout to get rid of the pain, but working out (even low impact) causes pain.

I've been researching short cycle AAS. I'm not looking to get huge anyway and from what I've read, 4 week cycles can be beneficial with lowered side effect risk. Here's one source: Links to other sites selling steroids are not allowed. Please read the board rules before posting again.

The first timer, 4-week Tren/D-Bol cycle particularly caught my attention. Yes, I know Tren is not normally a first timer AAS. So I was wondering what the experts think about the above article.

Alternatively, a friend very familiar with gear has suggested that I skip it entirely and do a HGH cycle. I'm leaning that direction but HGH is very expensive so I thought I'd get other opinions on that idea as well.

I've been researching for about a week and have decided I won't order anything until I have about two more weeks reading under my belt. I'd like to start tomorrow, but it's better to know what you're doing and start later.
    Last edited by Hazcat; 09-30-2008 at 03:00 PM.

forget about using tren, especially tren w/o any testosterone, thats concidered to be an advanced drug, used for cutting fat off while keeping strength after a bulking cycle, besides its not easy to find a safe sorce of tren injectible type, its only made by underground labs, or guys in there kitchens.

How old are you, what is your height ,weight, bodyfat? We might be able to help you. There are compounds that can specificaly help with joints.
    When I pop my zits, You can smell GSO.

5'9", 28 years old, 162lbs. Just measured and body fat is 10%. Haven't been running...

I feel best at 158 with 8% BF, for what it's worth.

Your numbers are good. Normaly, lack of lifting experience would cause me to tell you not to use AAS. However, yours is a special case. We want to make you a little stronger, while rebuilding damaged cartillage. "wet" gains, rather than "dry "gains may be in order. That rules out tren, winstrol, and maybe even EQ. Normaly we recomend test only for a first cycle. But I'm going to go out on a limb, and if anybody dosent like it, they can kiss my ass. I'm recomending Test at 500/week and deca at 200/week for ten weeks. But only After you've had physical therapy. Have you talked to the doc about PT? Also you need to research Deca, Dostinex, Prolactin, PCT, Nolvadex And many other things. Type this stuff into the search bar, and read all you can. Also look into ALFLUTOP. It's big in europe, non -steiroidal, and for some, a miracle. BTW Ankle injuries are among the hardest to rehab. I wish you luck.

I'm actually with john......I would say this though, I think the hgh healing would be more permanent, and less water-retention mediated. I would not rule that out if it were me.
    "It's only for the strong" - Johnny Jackson

I have done all the PT prescribed. Thought I'd be able to start running again and decided to build up from scratch. 1 - 2 miles per day. Swelling and pain were not good. A couple more months of PT followed.

Decided to start again, this time with .5 - 1 mile per day. Same result. Took longer to get painful, but just the same it happened. Going from running 17 miles to running half a mile is more than a little discouraging.

Your recommendation is close to what I was considering if I go the AAS route:

Testosteronum - 12 weeks @ 400-500mg/wk
    Tamoxifen - 12 weeks @ 10-20mg/daily
    Clomid for 3 weeks after

Expanding on your advice a little, it would seem a little estrogen in my system would be okay. Is that what you mean by wet gains? (i.e. not just lean gains). Maybe I'll have the Nolva on hand but not take it daily like I planned.

The reputation for Deca to store water in connective tissue seems to be the reason you've added that despite being a first cycle? Certainly makes sense to me.

Alflutop, from what little I've read does sound interesting. I would think it's probably difficult to source though.

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil View Post
    I'm actually with john......I would say this though, I think the hgh healing would be more permanent, and less water-retention mediated. I would not rule that out if it were me.
    On second thought, I'm with Daredevil, if you can afford it. How about Igf-1

Hazcat Guest

I wouldn't take AAS they will add more weight to you and your ankly doesn't need any more weight to carry around. HGH, IGF, and/or Alflutop may be beneficial but they aren't magic and your ankle is always going to give you trouble. I hope you wrap it before running and take an anti-inflammatory.
    Quote Originally Posted by m0thman View Post
    Alflutop, from what little I've read does sound interesting. I would think it's probably difficult to source though.
    Nothing tough about finding Alflutop. Are you an **** person?

I kinda like the fact that IGF-1 is localized. Definitely have to read more about that.

hazcat: Thanks for the heads up on the auction site. I hear they have iPods and Playstations on there too but didn't even think of it as a source for dietary supplements

Seeing as Alflutop is available, I think I might start there. If I can ease the joint pain, I can get where I want to be without anything else. Done it before, can do it again.