Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what do you think of this first cycle for balding man?

Default what do you think of this first cycle for balding man?

wk1-12 250mg CYP 2x wk.
    wk1-14 Adex @ .25mgs EOD
    wk14-18 Nolva: 20/20/20/20 ED
    Clomid: 50/50/25/25 ED
    wk1-18 Proscar ED

Personally i would drop the Adex unless you absolutley need it! Unless your prone to heavy sides of course. And if your going to use both nolva and Clomid your clomid is way underdosed. I would use one or the other. That's my initial advice...but in order to help out more thoroughly please post age, stats, diet, and goals!
    Ht: 5'5 (65in)
    Wt: 193lbs
    BF: 8%
    All Natural Baby
    WNBF Pro

Looks like Harley has this covered......
    We don't always get what we want.......

But we eventually get what we deserve........

Quote Originally Posted by HarleyD View Post
    Personally i would drop the Adex unless you absolutley need it! Unless your prone to heavy sides of course. And if your going to use both nolva and Clomid your clomid is way underdosed. I would use one or the other. That's my initial advice...but in order to help out more thoroughly please post age, stats, diet, and goals!
    I have the adex because i heard that the blocking of dht by proscar can cause gyno. gyno is the last thing i want besides losing ALL of my hair. what do you suggest i have on hand in cause i see signs of gyno forming during my cycle? thanks bro

well that's where Adex comes in my friend. Adex is a Aromtase inhibitor ( AI ) that operates by blocking the aromatase enzyme, the primary enzyme for the conversion of testosterone to estrogen. So when the signs of gyno start to arise that's where this lovely chemical comes to play while on cycle. But again please post age, stats, diet, and goals! Thanks
    All Natural Baby
    WNBF Pro

first cycle
    25 yrs old
    5'8
    300g of protein
    460g of carbs
    56g fat a day

want to add about 15-20 pounds of lean mass

so you are saying take the adex out of my cycle... but have it on hand in case i need it right? does adex reverse gyno if you already have it?

also, would letro be overkill to have? or is adex fine for this mild of a cycle?

You got it man. Just have it on hand. But if you have gyno already and still plan on doing the cycle and want to be safe i would do what you originally had planned. That's why we ask you to stat all the facts first so we can critique your options. So your cycle looks good but i would drop one of the SERMS! Adex i believe can help in reducing size if you already have gyno. But it will not cure it if you had it before cycle. I'm pretty sure in order to rid of your gyno issue surgery is the only option. Please anyone correct me if i'm wrong
    All Natural Baby
    WNBF Pro

Letrozole is actually a lot more effective than Arimidex in its ability to pass thru the cell membrane of lipid (fat) cells as well as inhibit the activity of aromatase. I believe it is the best AI out there. It has shown to take gyno issues down to nil'. But it may work to well if taken more then needed. It can break down the immune system and cause joint problems due to the lack of estrogen. So if dosing make sure to do this right. But IMO Adex will do just fine for cycle.
    All Natural Baby
    WNBF Pro