Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Injection questions

Default Injection questions

While I was on my first cycle I noticed at times I could not get the damn needle into my glute. If I pushed hard I would only push everything in and the needle would come out some. It would go eventually but just took so damn long. I never forced it.

I was using a 22g 1.5"

Also half the time some of the oil would drip out some. Is that normal? It was a volume of about 1.25cc each injection.

Trying to find some useful topics to ask.

Heidi said I should post more.
    yo

try warming the gear up first and have a shower before you inject,, also rotate injection sites, and inject the oil more slowly,

i heard of my mate using a blow dryer to warm his up before he shot.

Quote Originally Posted by electicdoe View Post
    i heard of my mate using a blow dryer to warm his up before he shot.
    yeah that will work, or a cup of warm water, or warm the amp or vial.

I followed all protocols mentioned. Maybe there is no room for my tight ass muscles lol. I injected slowly as well. Took 3 mins at times. I won't worry much about it.
    yo

Quote Originally Posted by jpop7 View Post
    I followed all protocols mentioned. Maybe there is no room for my tight ass muscles lol. I injected slowly as well. Took 3 mins at times. I won't worry much about it.
    3 minutes? You REALLY took your time or thats some thick a$$ oil.
    "If you put that straight jacket on me, I'm going to pull your endocrine system out of your body and make a pack out of it."

Oh, about the needle getting stuck in the glute. Great question, I had that happen to me the other day. I felt like I was hitting bone or something...
    "If you put that straight jacket on me, I'm going to pull your endocrine system out of your body and make a pack out of it."

Quote Originally Posted by Lurch214 View Post
    3 minutes? You REALLY took your time or thats some thick a$$ oil.

AS Test cyp and cotton seed oil. I didnt really force it but just kept thumb pressure on it.
    yo

22g is a big needle. I never go below 23g and try to get away with 25g whenever I can. The smaller the gauge, the less scar tissue, and the slower you're forced to inject.

Make sure you are hitting the upper outer quadrant of the glute. That's a pretty big canvass when you think about it and I have shot throughout the area. The closer to the hip, the more solid the tissue and the harder you have to poke. Closer to the center of the cheek, the softer the tissue. If you can use your non-injecting hand to pull the skin tight where you are injecting, and release when the needle is in.

Warming the oil only makes it less viscous and easier to shoot. You can do it just by holding the syringe tight in your hand. If you are having serious trouble pushing the oil in, you may be stuck in scar tissue and you should choose a new inject site (or, like I do, just force that shit in).

Quote Originally Posted by erokyrwrld View Post
    you may be stuck in scar tissue and you should choose a new inject site (or, like I do, just force that shit in).
    It maybe a little more painful, but ive found it to be much quicker and easier in the delts for me anyway.
    I can't wait until tomorrow, I get better looking every day!