Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First cycle help

Default First cycle help

hey im a boxer trying to find a way to boost my stamina and power without bulking to much....i currently weigh 160 and my height...6.2

give us a bit more info...

example of training split
    Diet...
    We don't always get what we want.......

But we eventually get what we deserve........

yea... i just turned 19 ive been training for about 8 years and most of my training consists of cardio very little weights but i do want to change that...
    my diet is mainly carbs but that will change aswell

Hazcat Guest

I gotta tell ya that 19 is awfully young to take steroids. Growth plates may not be closed in all of your bones yet. Adding steroids will cause them to close early. You already have a major amount of testosterone in your system. You have as much as I do if I ran 300 mg's of testosterone a week. Basically you're on cycle all the time at your age. You don't want to mess that up doing a 10 week cycle of steroids. You may lose that natural test you're putting out right now. If you're not gaining the way you think you should let's find out why. It comes down to nutrition or workouts. Is your nutrition adequate for the amount of training you are doing? Are your workouts too light and not taxing your muscles enough? Are your workouts too heavy making you over train and not getting the gains you're capable of making? Just some food for thought.

Haz
    Last edited by Hazcat; 10-15-2008 at 09:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hazcat View Post
    I gotta tell ya that 19 is awfully young to take steroids. Growth plates may not be closed in all of your bones yet. Adding steroids will cause them to close early. You already have a major amount of testosterone in your system. You have as much as I do if I ran 300 mg's of testosterone a week. Basically you're on cycle all the time at your age. You don't want to mess that up doing a 10 week cycle of steroids. You may lose that natural test you're putting out right now. If you're not gaining the way you think you should let's find out why. It comes down to nutrition or workouts. Is your nutrition adequate for the amount of training you are doing? Are your workouts too light and not taxing your muscles enough? Are your workouts too heavy making you over train and not getting the gains you're capable of making? Just some food for thought.

Haz
    hey haz.
    im 19 aswel and im thinking doing a cycle. So you think its too risky to be using steroids at 19?
    how old would be an ideal age? just to be safe.

We tend to think 23 if you are really serious about it.
    Last edited by Smiley; 10-16-2008 at 10:37 AM.

haz is the gun, ignore him and good luck to you buddy`

well it is very unlikly that i will keep growing...ive been the same height since i was 16 and everyone in my family is 5.10 or shorter......anyways what im trying to say is that ive been waiting a while now for my first cycle and i know im ready i think all i need now is alittle advice and to do some research on this thanks

Hazcat Guest

It comes down to what you already have in your pocket. Right now at the age of 19 you have a great deal of natural testosterone coursing through your system. This makes me wonder why you're turning to steroids at this age. You should be growing right now if your nutrition is right and your training is right. Too many people mask underlying problems with steroids. Steroids are hard on your body and that's the honest truth. You want to run them low and infrequently. You also only have one first cycle so don't screw it up. The first cycle will give you the most gains if your nutrition and training are spot on.

With all the testosterone in your system it's like you're on a cycle all the time. When you introduce oral and injectable steroids into your body it will shutdown that plentiful natural testosterone that you normally produce. Not everyone gets that back when their cycle ends. Each cycle has a tendency to drop your natural testosterone even more. The normal recommendation is the wait until your 23 before running steroids.

I've been around long enough to know that not everyone will listen to rational advice. You want it now and you're not going to wait. I don't have a problem with helping you with how to run a cycle right but you have to do your part and that is to do it responsibly. first off you have to get your nutrition layed out and eat correctly. Eating poorly will start you down the road to heart disease, high blood pressure,and poor gains. Second, you have to train correctly. The training forum will help you with setting up your training splits. You should have a couple of years lifting under your belt so the strength increases you gain on steroids don't cause injuries that will ruin your cycle and may plague you the rest of your lift. Third....You can't skimp on ancillaries which are products for side effects that occur and products you use post cycle to attempt to regain your natural testosterone production. @uestions?

Hazcat Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dynabolt View Post
    WTF? What is your problem with me? You think it's good advice to have a 19 y.o. use steriods? Why would you pick me out of 20 others that have the same advice to teenagers using steroids?
    Last edited by Hazcat; 10-17-2008 at 07:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dynabolt View Post
    Haz has your best interest in mind. Between the ages of 19, and 23 you could grow 2-3" in height easily. But not if you cycle.
    Also, your natty test is about as high as ours on cycle, not to mention your GH, cycling will stop that hi level of natty test for good. You could make natty gains until 23 and keep 100% of those gains. -OR- you could keep 50% and struggle for a decade to get what you coul have in 4 years not realy breaking a sweat.
    Haz is not the gun
    -I'll go get the gun.
    When I pop my zits, You can smell GSO.