Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thai Phoenix problem

Hazcat Guest

You may want to dilute it like VO posted with some sterile grapeseed oil. It's pretty thin and should make it flow better. Especially when warmed a little.

Thanks Haz, I tried the oven trick for the Deca and threw the Sus in there as well to thin it, as soon as it came out of the oven I drew some out of the vial worked perfect. Inject went smooth too, no pain eithier.

Gator you an't lying about this Thai Phoenix gear, it's really good. Gained 9lbs. in one week and gaining a lot of strength.

Hey is it alright to shot this gear once a week. 1cc deca and 2cc Sus in the same syringe?

i think there are esters in the sust that make it a better 2 times a week shot, mixing the 2 in the same pin is ok.

Quote Originally Posted by sethzy View Post
    Thanks Haz, I tried the oven trick for the Deca and threw the Sus in there as well to thin it, as soon as it came out of the oven I drew some out of the vial worked perfect. Inject went smooth too, no pain eithier.

Gator you an't lying about this Thai Phoenix gear, it's really good. Gained 9lbs. in one week and gaining a lot of strength.
    Hey is it alright to shot this gear once a week. 1cc deca and 2cc Sus in the same syringe?
    Yep. Ive always liked it!