Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thai Phoenix problem

Default Thai Phoenix problem

I'm doing a cycle of deca250 and sus250. I recently took a cc of sus in the glute and a cc deca in the shoulder. The next day both areas were in extreme amounts of pain. I couldn't move my arm with out feelin pain and it's even worse pain to the touch. Neither sites have swelling or redness, but if I feel my glute it feels like a golf ball size hard spot underneath the skin and this is 4 days after injection. I'm using a 1 1/2 23g needle. This gear is also really thick, I pull the plunger back all the way and let the juice slowly drip in and thats the only way I can get it out. I've heard of heating it up with hot water or a blowdryer, but how hot are we talking. I've also heard to heat the pin, but does this not cause sterile issues. I also inject super slow, the stuff is too thick to inject fast. I takes me about 60 secs to inject 2cc and thats pushing the plunger as hard as I can. My buddy took some of the sus from the same batch and had the same effect on him.

I'll attach a photo of the gear tell me if it looks legit.
    If you look in the bottom left hand corner of the deca bottle its got particles in it that look like ice, any ideas.

Please help Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

I can't tell you if its legit or not but I would expect some injection site pain with the sust but not the deca. It could be that the oil is so thick that it is causing the problem or it could be high BA. Take a heating pad and put it on the sites for a while them gently massage the area. That should help if it is not an infection. You can heat the syringe with a blow dryer for 20 seconds or so to help thin the oil before injecting. I would not heat the pin.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

The Ice like cryastals in the deca are from it crashing, comming out of suspension. Haz is the expert on that I could have a stab at it but lets hear it from him.
    If you aren't gaining weight on your current diet, how do you expect to gain weight on roids?

With a 23g needle it should take a long time to draw... but it is best to use that gauge bc it preserves the integrity of the stopper. If this is your first cycle, it is probably virgin muscle pain. I have painless prop that is fine whenever I shoot normal injection areas for me (glutes and thighs) but the first time I shot it in my shoulder I was in pain for a few days. From what I understand, thai phoenix is pharma grade.

I have also had gear that hurts as your describe (not thai phoenix) for about 4-6 shots... ABSOLUTE AGONY... no infection but exactly the pain you decribe. I filtered it, cut it with sterile oil and split the injection. It became pain free.

My best advice given it is Thai Phoenix is to heat it and cut it at least 1:1 with USP sterile oil and give your muscles a couple rounds to get used to it.
    Split injections as well. You have 4 quality sites (glutes and thighs) to inject 1X/week. .5mg test in each glute and .5mg deca in each thigh once per week.

If that doesn't work, pitch it.

-VO

Just put it on the stove with a pin in the stopper on low heat, check frequently by shaking and the Deca will come back into the solution that crashed and it wiil be easier to draw.

I've always loved Thai Phoenix and had great results BTW so you do have good gear, it may just be a lil thick.

been doing test prop and deca for 7 weeks now. no pain. i transfered my gear to vials. put a coffee cup 1/3 filled with tap water in the microwave. pull it out and drop the bottles in. wait 2-3 min. (usuall swab area for injection during this time). helps when drawing with a 23g and helps with injections alot.
    Last edited by underpsi; 10-29-2008 at 09:42 PM.

Hazcat Guest

Quote Originally Posted by underpsi View Post
    been doing test prop and deca for 7 weeks now. no pain. i transfered my gear to vials. put a coffee cup 1/3 filled with tap water in the microwave. pull it out and drop the bottles in. wait 2-3 min. (usuall swab area for injection during this time). helps when drawing with a 23g and helps with injections alot.
    This is a pretty good method. Which ever vial is crystalizing you should really heat up well. I do mine in the oven with a needle in the top to vent the vial to prevent pressure build up. Make certain the tip of the needle is not in the oil or it will drip out through the needle. You can set it in a pan or in a cake pan. Heat it for around 45 minutes at 250 degrees. When it's done swirl it around and shake it up really good. When they are falling out of suspension I think the crystals have a cutting edge to them in your injected muscles causing more pain so I don't like anyone to shoot something that's falling out of suspension. Decaa is pretty waxy at room temp and not a powder at all. Does it look like a white waxy particle? Warming slightly before shooting helps with the draw and the shot. You don't have to heat the needle. Make sure you use a separate needle to shoot than the one you use to draw up the oil. If it's thick you have the tendency to move around more which causes trauma inside your muscle. You don't want that so warm it to thin it so it will shoot easier. I use a one inch needle and push it hard against the skin so it indents the skin about 1/2" that keeps me holding the syringe still while shooting. Straight in and straight out.
    Last edited by Hazcat; 10-29-2008 at 11:02 PM.

Yes is does look like a white waxy particle.

Also I forgot to mention this, but the Manufacture date is 06/2006 and best by:06/2009 for the Sus.

And 04/2006 and 04/2009 for the deca, could this be the reasons for the pain and thickness?

Should I heat both up in the oven and shake up really well?

I was planning on taking a shot this Sat. of 1cc Deca and 1cc Sus in the same syringe and go in the other side of my glute. My original plan was to take 1cc Deca and 1cc Sus every Sat and one more cc of Sus on Wed for 10 weeks, but if the pain is still bad after this inject can I just load all the gear(1cc Deca and 2cc Sus) in one syringe and take every Sat. or would this be asking for pain. I'm only confortable with shootting in my glutes because as I stated to begin this post I shot 1cc of Deca in my shoulder, it was my first time to go in the shoulder, and I think I hit a nerve. I went in too deep and felt a electrical shot sort of feeling.

If anyone has a good referance on where to shoot in the thigh I would like to take a look at it and if so how far should I put the 1 1/2 needle in?

And thanks to everyone for all the input, it's really good info.

How far depends on how fat your thigh is. Generally it has more fat there, so (Personally, at 8-10% bf) I would only use a 1" needle.

There are several injection intramuscular instruction vids on google search. Check em out.
    "Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right."
    - Henry Ford (1863-1947)