Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi i am new at this i and i need help and support about steroids.......

Default Hi i am new at this i and i need help and support about steroids.......

i been doing reserch about steroids where to buy them ,price , and about protecting myself about undercover police when they deliver my stuff by mail and when its the right age to start your first cycle well so can somebody help me with this iam 23 years old , 190 pounds , 5,9" and can somebody please help me what to do i really want to do my first cycle.

First off, how long have you been training? and could you list list your diet for us?

I take it you have never cycled before? If not there is really only one type of cycle that would be recommended for a first time and that would be a 12 week cycle of either testosterone Enanthate or Cyponate at 500mg/week.

Before that however it would be a good idea to post up your diet and have others have a look at it and maybe they can dial it in for you before the need of anabolics.

Im sure a few will be around to have a look for you.

well i been working up for 3 years but i rally dont see any results i been using protein shakes creatine and different stuff to bulk mass but with no results and about my diet well i eat 5 small meals per day .

meal one 2 scoops of protein shake

meal 2 : chiken breast with one cup of brown rice

meal 3 : two tuna sanwich

meal 4 : one cup of brown rice with 8oz of beef

meal 5: 8oz of chicken breast with one cup of brown rice

i really dont know if im doing good just to let you guys know im new at this of steroids and i really need help if im doing something wrong with anything just let me know

First, up your calories...alot

keep training like an animal, up your calories to about 4000/day(but try and keep them clean) you will make some more gains once you do this.

Then once you plateau, I would suggest reading about PCT....look at any posts by Hazcat, Sicky, johnanthonyhome, and other knowledgeable people on this site about PCT, and learn everything about it.

Then, buy your PCT, and other ancillaries.

Then I'd start with 500mg/wk of Test E or C for 12 wks.
    Last edited by dashizzle; 11-01-2008 at 07:27 PM.

You need to triple your intake of calories. As for a safe source-Our board sponsor, advanced - *******, is golden.
    When I pop my zits, You can smell GSO.

Sam, it looks like your not growing because you calori intake is too low.

Go to the diet section and look around. I really didn't start growing till I got my diet squared away... then it was off to the races....
    We don't always get what we want.......

But we eventually get what we deserve........

You say your 5'9" and 190lbs and haven't seen results in three years training, Whats your BF%?
    I can't wait until tomorrow, I get better looking every day!

I'll post something up a little later. I'm sure we can improve on that.
    If you aren't gaining weight on your current diet, how do you expect to gain weight on roids?

Quote Originally Posted by sam_2147 View Post
    well i been working up for 3 years but i rally dont see any results i been using protein shakes creatine and different stuff to bulk mass but with no results and about my diet well i eat 5 small meals per day .

meal one 2 scoops of protein shake + oats 3/4 to 1 cup plus some fruit in there.

meal 2 : chiken breast with one cup of brown rice add another chicken breasts

meal 3 : two tuna sanwich How about some eggs here also (boiled)

meal 4 : one cup of brown rice with 8oz of beef More eggs in here

meal 5: 8oz of chicken breast with one cup of brown rice Plus vegies, a little pasta in here.

Post workout have quick carbs and a protein shake

before bed have a chicken sandwich?

i really dont know if im doing good just to let you guys know im new at this of steroids and i really need help if im doing something wrong with anything just let me know
    As above in green
    If you aren't gaining weight on your current diet, how do you expect to gain weight on roids?