Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: anapolon help

I gained 45 lbs in a year at the age of 20 without using steroids. My point? You don't need steroids. Your testosterone levels are high right now. All you need is food and a proper workout routine.

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil View Post
    My bud's little bro took the A-bombs at 17. Went from 150-190. Then once he stopped, went into a deep depression because he lost 10lbs a week until he got to 160. Docs had to fix his liver, and give him anti-depressants. Now he's on permanent liver medication.
    How long was he on?

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil View Post
    Igf-I will also enhance your joints and tendons.

Johnanthony used steroids at 17 and he still has back and joint problems because of it.
    Specifically back problems, Emo problems leading to long term drug addiction, possible infertility, urinary problems, The list goes on. To be honest though, most of the damage was caused by being misinformed, and the unavailabillity of pct at that time.
    The brain isn't fully developed untill age 25. Supranormal levels of androgens, followed by subnnormal levels-not good.
    When I pop my zits, You can smell GSO.

Quote Originally Posted by sicky View Post
    I gained 45 lbs in a year at the age of 20 without using steroids. My point? You don't need steroids. Your testosterone levels are high right now. All you need is food and a proper workout routine.

How long was he on?
    Off and on for 7 months.
    "It's only for the strong" - Johnny Jackson

i want something that will make me big in short time

i feel like i have a eating disorder

Quote Originally Posted by rami24k View Post
    i want something that will make me big in short time
    It's called food. More specifically, protein.

Orals = A quick buildup of water retention that will blow up your muscles and strength. Once your off you'll lose the water which will deflate your muscles and strength.
    Last edited by daredevil; 11-06-2008 at 04:58 PM.
    "It's only for the strong" - Johnny Jackson

Hazcat Guest

i feel like i have a eating disorder
    That would warrant a trip to a doctor no anapolon which is the last thing you should be taking. Heck I've never used anapolon and never will.

Quote Originally Posted by Gator_Mclusky View Post
    Listen to Daredevil.

When I was your age I ate everything in site and didnt miss workouts plus Id drink a weight gainer drink after my meal. Id be so stuffed Id throw up every once in a while.

Eat, dont miss a workout and get a quality weight gainer. Eat Steakes, Lasagna, Baked potatos loaded with cheese, Pizza etc....
    Great advice... I do that now at 27... lol.

-VO

hello people i am 16 and i going to go on a cycle of anapolon what do i take it with i weight 60kgs and tall

dont tell me that i am to young just tell me what should i take with it
    just take it by its self and see what results you get alone 'if u want to do so'

You don't mention anything about a workout or your diet. just that you want to do some anapolon and you want something that will make you big quick. Well you got the answers you didn't want so now what. What do you think this anapolon will do for you this shit isn't magic. if your not eating right now why do you think this will help. But to be honest with ya you'll do what you'll do and it won't effect me one way or the other.So if you have any value for your own body you should wait till you finish growing up. join the football team or the wrestling team get a solid foundation in sports, do you even workout?