Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: anapolon help

yeah oxy is very strgon i took it first when i was 18 almost 19, and put on very noticeable size and strength blew up, only took it for 4 weeks, 1 tab a day for 1 week then 2 a day for 3 weeks, never took anti es but i htink its best to do so, also you need to drink a lot and most importantly lift weights!!! and eat!!! i pus on about 4 stone during and after, tehn dropped 2 stone and stayed a steady wieght now, but i also took a course of sus and deca shortly after that, youd be better if you took milk thistle with that to help your liver out, you will get headaches and feel ill, especially the first time first time use no longer than 4 weeks, never longer than 6. tbh i noticed sore elbows after coming off and contiuining training, like pain in them, i think this is because my muscle stregth surpassed my joint and tendon strength

The kids 16 period he doe's not need advice on how he should do it,it won't matter it will most likely screw him up even if he gets it right. I grew 3in from when i was 15 till 18 your not done growing at 16. and to start up on steroids at that age is idiotic.

Look at the dates guys>
    "It's only for the strong" - Johnny Jackson

lol if we had waited a bit longer to reply he may have been ready for his first cycle. how did it get up top again. alexxx
    Last edited by pitfighter2; 02-15-2009 at 08:25 PM.

A 1 post newb brought it up from the depths of the archives..lol