Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: anapolon help

Default anapolon help

hello people i am 16 and i going to go on a cycle of anapolon what do i take it with i weight 60kgs and tall

dont tell me that i am to young just tell me what should i take with it

No one here is going to help you. It would be criminal negligence to do so. You have no idea the impact you could make on your physique just by training and eating correctly. But you are lazy, and think that 20lbs of water will make you a man.

start eating.

Jesus...........
    When I pop my zits, You can smell GSO.

My bud's little bro took the A-bombs at 17. Went from 150-190. Then once he stopped, went into a deep depression because he lost 10lbs a week until he got to 160. Docs had to fix his liver, and give him anti-depressants. Now he's on permanent liver medication.

Anapolan isn't the drug you want my friend. It's not for beginners, and it's toxic.

I'm 21 years old, 5'9" 190lbs 12% bodyfat and I'm still waiting to take juice for another year. When I do, I will do a testosterone-only cycle for 10 weeks. I will do something called a POST CYCLE THERAPY. Which means, when you go on steroids, you turn off your balls, so they atrophy and shrink. Once you go off, you will have high estrogen, and low testosterone. This will make you lose nearly all of the weight you put on during cycle. So you have to make your system work again using ancillary drugs called Nolvadex, aromasin, and hcg.

If you are wanting something for growth now, I will tell you what I'm doing: Peptides.

Peptides are growth factor releasing compounds. Hight, and muscle cell number are generally decided in the teen years. Using steroids could limit your height, and the # of cells you can have. What you want to do is use growth factors vs. steroids for right now.

I am using a very powerful growth factor called IGF-I. If you want to get used to needles and begin to increase your genetic potential, you could a month on, month off cycle of IGF and GHRP-6. Here are some links to information about it:

IGF-1 LR3

Peptides:GHRP-6 and Hexarelin
    "It's only for the strong" - Johnny Jackson

I will not tell you that you are too young. I would take medical insurance with it! Otherwise, hit the links in daredevils post for a better choice.

Next thing you need to know is, while exercising, you burn off more calories than normal, so your body won't grow, if you don't provide extra nutrients. Think about how much the food you're eating actually weighs. 1 can of tuna: 16ozs or 1lb. If you want to be 200lbs and you weight 150lbs, you need at least 200+ grams of protein PER DAY + 1500 calories/day more than you normally eat because your body is still growing at that age and so you need even MORE food divided into small meals throughout the day so your body can process it.

Train 4 days a week and do this and at 16 you'll grow without steroids I promise.

suprised no one has mentioned the joint problems, the tendon and ligament damage that will inevitably come from doing steroids at such a young age.

Igf-I will also enhance your joints and tendons.

Johnanthony used steroids at 17 and he still has back and joint problems because of it.

Listen to Daredevil.

When I was your age I ate everything in site and didnt miss workouts plus Id drink a weight gainer drink after my meal. Id be so stuffed Id throw up every once in a while.

Eat, dont miss a workout and get a quality weight gainer. Eat Steakes, Lasagna, Baked potatos loaded with cheese, Pizza etc....