Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tren Extreme

Exactly that is a good call^^^^^^^^^^
    If you aren't gaining weight on your current diet, how do you expect to gain weight on roids?

I've taken Tren extreme and I can say that it works. It will get you big and increase your strength. 12-20 lbs in a month is not unheard of. I put on 15lbs by week 3. Here are the reasons NOT to take it. 1. It is the real deal, But what real deal, no one knows. 2. Because the chemical compound used is not the one advertised on the bottle, you don't know what you need to take with it. 3. I lost all my gains...all of them.... 4. You will need a REAL PCT. Over the counter PCT WILL NOT WORK!!! This stuff hits your body worse than AAS. 5. Libido was gone for 2 months. 6. The Gyno from this stuff is BAD. Go to Google and punch in Tren Extreme Gyno. You will see that everyone who has ever taken it gets gyno. Mine is very painful. People get gyno because Tren Extreme is not a 19 nor andro like the bottle claims. No one knows what it is. Would I take it again....probably. Is it a stupid idea...yup.

I didnt take any estrogen blockers althought they were recommended, I figured that it was over the counter so whats the worst that could happen. I should have taken them. You can buy them at any vitamin store, not sure of the cost but I would definately recommend you take them. I think more importantly is to take a liver cleanse because these orals are really hard on the liver. These guys are right about test. being easier on your body and definately get better results, but I would never tell anyone to go aghainst anything they werent sure about. Good Luck and I hope this helps. There are stronger over the counter testosterone boosters out there that are actually cheaper. pm me if you want this info.

crau85 i think im best just staying clean for a year or 2 (only 21) iv only just got my diet sorted the last mount or so im hapy with my results for a good diet and traing harder at the jym thanks! when the time comes ill be asken you guys about cycles an pct i understand iv got alot to lern about steroids.

hey stri8ed what does aas,Libido and Gyno MEAN? sorry just tryen to educate myself thanks for your input and I WONT BE TAKEN THEM!

Quote Originally Posted by cyclone123 View Post
    crau85 i think im best just staying clean for a year or 2 (only 21) iv only just got my diet sorted the last mount or so im hapy with my results for a good diet and traing harder at the jym thanks! when the time comes ill be asken you guys about cycles an pct i understand iv got alot to lern about steroids.
    thats good to hear youre waiting bro.. i was just saying if i were to pick between tren extreme, and a cycle of test...i would do the test. the tren extreme is just something that is easier to get. you can always start researching now before you cycle in years so that when you do you are ready. there is a lot to learn about and noone will be able to fill you in on everything. to make the right choice for yourself you need to do your own research - dont take someones word for it. there are pros and cons to this thing and you have got to see both sides for yourself before you make a big decision.. you can learn a lot from these forums and the supersite so stick around

Glad to hear you are waiting. Very smart.

You seem like you have a good head on your shoulders... continue to use it and you'll be huge!

hi crau85 thanks for your info mate if you ever come across any intresting articles about steroids could you pm them to me thanks!
    GO HARD! OR GO HOME!

thanks fcpcjc ill keep my head down continue with the diet and HARD work in the gym. time will tel.
    GO HARD! OR GO HOME!

Quote Originally Posted by cyclone123 View Post
    hey stri8ed what does aas,Libido and Gyno MEAN? sorry just tryen to educate myself thanks for your input and I WONT BE TAKEN THEM!
    Sure cyclone- AAS=Anabolic Androgenic Steroids. Libido is your sex drive and your ability to get an erection. Gyno= Gynomastia(***** tits). Im glad to hear your going to wait. I used to be a huge pro-hormone junkie. I've used Halodrol, 1AD, androstene poppers, 3AD, methel 1 TEST, and Tren extreme. I've done more damage to my liver and body then a person who has cycled roids for 10 years. When I got a Chem panel done the doc said I have a liver of a 40 year old alchoholic. What I'm trying to say is that there is no in-between. Do the best you can with exercise and diet, and if you want that boost, use AAS. Nothig in between will have a positive that outweights the negitives.