Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tren Extreme

Arrow Tren Extreme

hi guys hase anyone used Tren Extreme if so whats it like (side effects) results? and what did you use it with also what pct?
    Last edited by Hazcat; 11-04-2008 at 07:31 PM.

Man... Max Muscle must be uping their advertising this month for the Tren Xtreme...

Anyway... you'll find the general consensus here at the board is PH's are worthless... I mean, why waste your time wondering how well something works or effects you, when you know solid information on the already proven and real AAS?

If you are interested in Tren Extreme... I would say to look into Turinabol (Tbol) or Winstrol. Those are two proven compounds that have better results than Tren Extreme, though they are the 2 compounds Tren mimicks (not in chemistry, but in results).

hey mate im looking to stay natural only 21 dont think am ready for steroyds could you recomend any supplements?

If you aren't gaining weight on your current diet, how do you expect to gain weight on roids?

Quote Originally Posted by cyclone123 View Post
    hey mate im looking to stay natural only 21 dont think am ready for steroyds could you recomend any supplements?
    Real quick before I give you some supplement advice, Tren Xtreme is considered a designer steroid.. meaning... that once it enters into your body it converts to an active hormone. It's just as harsh as any AAS and has half the positive side effects of the real stuff.

Now, supplements that I think are worth while are:

- Protein (#1)
    - Creatine Mono
    - No2
    - Multi-Vitamin
    - BCAA's
    - Glutamine

My current supplement cabinet looks like this:

- Adrenol8 (Creatine, No2, Beta Alanine, Antioxidents)
    - General Multi-Vitamin (Some generic, cheap brand)
    - Taurine (helps with calf/back pumps)
    - Xtend (BCAA's)
    - Glutamine Pills (again another cheap, generic brand... You won't need this if you drink a lot of protein shakes)
    - Optimum Nutrition Whey Isolate - Vanilla (Protein)
    - Optimum Nutrition Casein (Night time protein)

thanks mate!

I took the Tren and actually to my surprise got some pretty good results, my strength and mass shot up where my buddies thought I was sticking. It is actually probably harder on your body than alot of aas but for over the counter it is great. I would take a liver cleanse because my buddy did blood work toward the end of his bottle and his liver enzymes were way elevated, another buddy took it twice as long as recommended and it jacked his system all up and actually made him sick. If you do it make sure you follow the directions.So as far as does it work? yes it did but I will just stick to aas from here on out. Also my nipples got very sensitive about two thirds the way through my bottle. I took it with creatine and waximaize, this might attribute to alot of the results. Hope this helps!!!!

hi busterD did you use any estrogen blockers?how much did you pay for them?

cyclone taking any of the over the counter steroids like tren extreme will be the same as taking illegal ones in that you will no longer be natural. YOU WONT BE NATURAL ANYMORE IF YOU TAKE TREN EXTREME. so if you would like to find out some info about steroids...start searching the board and gathering info about a cycle.