Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Hey guys this is my firs beginner cycle and i will like some feedback thanks ........

Default Hey guys this is my firs beginner cycle and i will like some feedback thanks ........

week 1 - 4 500 mg / week Testosteroneenanthate or cypionate
    20 mg / day dianabol
    1 mg / day arimidex

week 5 - 12 500 mg / week Testosteroneenanthate or cypionate
    0.5 mgs / day arimidex

week 14 - 18 ( PCT ) 0.25 MGS / DAY ARIMIDEX
    200 MG / DAY Clomid (Clomiphene Citrate)

WEEK 15 0.25 MGS / DAY ARIMIDEX
    100 MG / DAY Clomid (Clomiphene Citrate)

WEEK 16 0.25 MGS / DAY ARIMIDEX
    50 MGS / DAY Clomid (Clomiphene Citrate)

WEEK 17 0.25 MGS / DAY ARIMIDEX
    25 MGS/ DAY Clomid (Clomiphene Citrate)

WEEK 18 0.25 MGS/ DAY ARIMIDEX
    25 MGS / DAY Clomid (Clomiphene Citrate)

SO WHAT YOU GUYS THINK LIKE I SAID BEFORE THIS WILL BE MY FIRST TIME IN STEROIDS AND MY FIRST CYCLE , WELL MY GOALS ARE TO BULK I WILL LIKE TO GAIN MUSLE SO I WILL LIKE TO KNOW IF THIS WILL HELP ME TO BULK UP SO I WILL LIKE TO GET SOME FEED BACK FROM YOU GUYS THAK YOU .

IM 23 YEARS OLD
    5'9 AND 190 POUNDS
    AND I BEEN DOING WHEIGHTS 3 YEARS AGO

cycle looks somewhat ok , but i recommend always start out with d-bol for a good kick start on size and strength , and then half way through your d-bol then start stacking your test. preferably test E ( I think is better than test C ) just my opinion on test. , everyones matabolism is different .. I didnt really read the rest but , there are alot of smart bodybuilders on this site who can direct you further .... but in the beginning of what I said , I truely know from experience .... chuke6998

You may want to check the caps lock key....
    You may be going a little heavy on the adex. Taking that much will probably hinder gains.

200mg of Clomid? Ouch .. I'd do this:

Weeks 1-10: 500mg (Split into 2 injections) Test E or C
    Weeks 1-4: 30mg D-Bol ED (Split through the day)

Weeks 12-14: 40mg Nolvadex(Tamoxifen) ED + 50mg Clomid ED
    Weeks 15-16: 20mg Nolvadex(Tamoxifen) ED + 50mg Clomid ED

High doses of Clomid have been known to make you feel like crap and experience fairly heavy depression - few of my mates gave it a go and not a pretty sight.

Yip you are too heavy on the arimidex, take just .25mg eod or every three days and only then if you need it, you may with the DBOL.

Just go with which ever is cheaper enanthate or cyp.

Clomid is known for giving out bad sides so go for nolvadex if you can and don't take nolvadex and Arimidex together. Drop the nolvadex down to 10mg for the last week or two if you are doing 5 week for your pct.
    If you aren't gaining weight on your current diet, how do you expect to gain weight on roids?