Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Test prop

Default Test prop

Hey Guys,

Been a while. Just recently started my test prop shots to end my cycle (3weeks of prop eod)

Now I know what you guys mean about the prop pain.. wtf. Just wondering those that have experiance with prop how long are you left sore for? and will the muscle get used to it?

I know about cutting it with oil but too late to order, just have to deal with it.

Not crying about it just wondering.. Been 4days since I hit the glute and still no sign of going away, shot the other glute yesterday, now I need to hit the quads

Well I suppose you know about heating it etc?
    If you aren't gaining weight on your current diet, how do you expect to gain weight on roids?

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley View Post
    Well I suppose you know about heating it etc?
    Oh yah, doesn't seem to help much. At first I was thinking that my gear might be unsteril since I had to transfer and all, but I tool all the necessary precautions, filter, etc, etc. Plus no redness.. Not exactly sure, but man I love this stuff. Sh!t hits you fast, have to say it's my favorite form of test!!! With the exception of the pain.

Ok well good luck with it, you may find it will pass soon as your muscles get used to it.
    If you aren't gaining weight on your current diet, how do you expect to gain weight on roids?

Is it the eo based stuff? Hard to say if you will get used to it. I thought I got used to my sust then 7 wks in it hit me again, pain and test flu. Its strange...
    "If you put that straight jacket on me, I'm going to pull your endocrine system out of your body and make a pack out of it."

Quote Originally Posted by Lurch214 View Post
    Is it the eo based stuff? Hard to say if you will get used to it. I thought I got used to my sust then 7 wks in it hit me again, pain and test flu. Its strange...
    eo? sorry for being iggnorant

But yah I also had test flu over the weekend off my first shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley View Post
    Ok well good luck with it, you may find it will pass soon as your muscles get used to it.
    Thanks Smiley.. Well it's only for 2more weeks and they will get a rest until next cycle. So we will see.

Sorry I wasn't more help, someone else may chime in with a good idea?

Default Ethyl Oleate oil

Quote Originally Posted by ppd View Post
    eo? sorry for being iggnorant

But yah I also had test flu over the weekend off my first shot.
    EO is Ethyl Oleate oil. As far as I know only Farmak Pharma out of the ******* makes Test. Prop. with EO oil. I have used it and it is so smooth and painless it's almost like you never even got a shot. I warmed it up also. The only problem is they only make it in 50 mg. ampules. I don't know of anyone else that makes prop. with OE oil. Maybe someone else knows? I have also used something called Test Pro100 out of ******** and the pain lasted for days. I would never use that again.

More and more labs are starting to make prop, and other forms of test with EO.
    From what I have heard it is FAR superior to anything else...thinner, easier to draw, easier to shoot, and no pain.

I'd like to try it out myself, But will have to wait until my next cycle.