Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr


buy steroids - roid-shop.com

 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32

Thread: HCG preparation and use

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    340

    Default

    1/2cc sub-q shots are not necessary and can be painful. Me, I mix 1cc of HCG with only 1 cc of water, so that only 10iu injects are necessary. The increased concentration of HCG doesn't cause any additional pain and with slin pins, measuring 10iu is a breeze.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    AtYaMommasHouse
    Posts
    1,820

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by erokyrwrld View Post
    1/2cc sub-q shots are not necessary and can be painful. Me, I mix 1cc of HCG with only 1 cc of water, so that only 10iu injects are necessary. The increased concentration of HCG doesn't cause any additional pain and with slin pins, measuring 10iu is a breeze.
    So, you end up with 2cc total, and u take 10 iu 2x a week ?

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    The Outhouse
    Posts
    3,287

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by md45 View Post
    So, you end up with 2cc total, and u take 10 iu 2x a week ?
    _Don't waste yur time.
    When I pop my zits, You can smell GSO.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    340

    Default

    Yes, 10iu at a time. Right now, I'm injecting so much s%$t in my belly, the less the better. HCG, slin, GHRP-6, CJC-1295 and the occasional Helios on cardio days.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    montreal, canada
    Posts
    661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hazcat View Post
    subq shots with a slin pin are so easy and painless I see no reason to use a full blown needle that leaves scar tissue behind for a little hcg injection.
    so there is no need to worry about where to inject and training days???

    cause i was gettin abit worried, i inject my test and deca twice a week on monday and friday, after my squat sessions. but i was thinkin i would have to be careful cause now im injecting hcg 2xweek.

    so there isnt really any soreness from hcg?

  6. #16

    Default

    subq shots with a slin pin are so easy and painless I see no reason to use a full blown needle that leaves scar tissue behind for a little hcg injection.
    Ok I'll try a subq shot tomorrow and see how it goes.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    The Outhouse
    Posts
    3,287

    Default

    HCG is a breeze. No pain, and only bled once. IMO It's paramount to HTPA recovery to run this stuff on cycle, and too much is worse than not enough. I love HCG as much as gator loves winstrol.
    When I pop my zits, You can smell GSO.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    montreal, canada
    Posts
    661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johnanthonyhome View Post
    HCG is a breeze. No pain, and only bled once. IMO It's paramount to HTPA recovery to run this stuff on cycle, and too much is worse than not enough. I love HCG as much as gator loves winstrol.
    cool, im gonna get a proffesional prepare it for me though and for my next cycle maybe try to make it myself.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    40

    Thumbs down

    Interesting that you write HCG is sensitive to freezing. I've read that you can stoer HCG in the freezer after preparation. Is that a bad thing to do between injections? I was planning on pre-loading my slinpins and storing in the freezer.

    Thanks. Great post, btw.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    67

    Default

    Good post!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •