Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: HCG preparation and use

Quote Originally Posted by johnanthonyhome View Post
    In spite of my wackier posts, does this warrant a sticky folks? Come on show johnnie some lovey wuvvy!!!
    Hell yea for sure.I do have one question here. I thought the half life of the hcg after mixing is only 30 days in the fridge. Can you explain maybe I am wrong?

nicely done john. get you that sticky.

Quote Originally Posted by bigswole95 View Post
    Hell yea for sure.I do have one question here. I thought the half life of the hcg after mixing is only 30 days in the fridge. Can you explain maybe I am wrong?
    hCG will last about 60 days in the fridge after mixed.
    All the steroids in the world won't help you grow if you don't eat enough.

nice one i needed this post,but what about the 60 day life if you will have enough for ten weeks,do you use it to suit a 8week cycle?i mean a little over the 250iu so there is no waste.

Quote Originally Posted by norv View Post
    nice one i needed this post,but what about the 60 day life if you will have enough for ten weeks,do you use it to suit a 8week cycle?i mean a little over the 250iu so there is no waste.
    Well, its an average. for instance, some folkse use 100 Iu ed-as I will next cycle. 100 iux50 days=5000 iu. Used up before 60days. 2 preparations will last my whole 15 week cycle, or most of it.
    When I pop my zits, You can smell GSO.

Where do you get bacteriostatic water, can I get that at CVS or something? And I see how someone said it has a shelf-life of 60 days when refrigerated.. I was planning on having 5000iu last 10 wks (70 days), so is it really gonna be an issue when I'm getting to those last few shots?

thanks for that post.

Top post

No you cant get bac water from cvs in U. S. It is prescription only except for RESEARCH purpose. The water you get with HCG is not bac water but sterile water. Peptides are supposed to be reconstituted with sterile water and then dilluted with bac water if you like. Pregnyl 1500 says sterile water. Thats what almost all peptide companys say ( that ive researched) the bac water will help the hcg or ( any peptide keep). I have seen ONE company say use an acetic acid solution with peptide reconstitution (not HCG) . The acetic acid is used for less pure peptides (>90%) I second the notion that 1ml sub q shot will hurt and make a lump. My sub q shots were 1/6 ml = 250 iu. I personally just got done with my first cycle, during used 250 iu of HCG 2x a week up to 3 days before pct... worked wonders bridged to pct with winstroll, and on 10th day of PCT and it has started with breeze. Im gaing again stregnth and weight, i was losing ( water i suspect ). I use ephedrine on work out days 8mg for that added pep. And im having no problems Im still up 25 lbs from before cycle .
    Last edited by Idigit; 02-25-2009 at 09:34 AM.
    Consistency= results! Eggs, Oatmeal n Milk, Chicken Brown rice, n Broccoli, day in & day out.
    190 lbs
    15% bf

10. Default

My hcg is 2000iu so I'm assuming mixing it with 8mL of bac water will yield 8 250iu injections at 1mL each?
    Last edited by crimes against humility; 09-17-2009 at 05:02 PM.