Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oral Turinabol ?

Question Oral Turinabol ?

just wondering who has used OT, i meet a guy at the gym today that said he gets better gains off OT than d-bol. how is that possible since you get less water retention with ot?course, this guy is kinda special, he also said he took 150mg of var, and only var, ed for 9 months and wasnt happy with the results. i asked him why he didnt just use test. he said hedoesnt like shots(pussy).now that i think about it, thats an expensive ass cycle. sorry for the rambling, been a long day...
    Ht:5'10"
    Wt:178
    Bf:9%
    Exp:9 yrs
    Currently: PCT

Mmmmm...tuna and hard boiled eggs...I could eat em all day long.

Never used tbol, would like to though. Sounds like the var your friend ran was bunk.
    "If you put that straight jacket on me, I'm going to pull your endocrine system out of your body and make a pack out of it."

150mg/day of var for 9 months without results? LOL He must've been enjoying those sugar pills to stay on that long .

Turinabol is a mild form of D-bol. You get some decent weight and strength gains without the bloat. You have to remember that everyone reacts differently though meaning that just b/c one person bloats up on D-bol doesn't mean you will. In other words, you'd really have to try both to see which you prefer. D-bol tends to give more weight and strength though (mg for mg).
    All the steroids in the world won't help you grow if you don't eat enough.

I have used both and all I can say is you get better quality gains from T-bol although they will be smaller gains. I prefer quality to quanity. I would also add that T-bol by itself is not a good cycle but it has its place in a cycle.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

TBol is the new "it" steroid. While its been around since the German doping machine in the 1960s, it has only recently become widely available. In fact, I'm on 80mg/ed right now. The gains are good, but there is a reason that dbol is the king of steroids. I have huge doubts that Arnold, Sergio and the rest of the golden age bodybuilders would have looked as good if they substituted their massive dbol diets for tbol.

t-bol seems to be a lot safer that regular d-bol from what i read... has anyone ever had any estrogenic sides using this stuff?

I've used tbol and like it. Didn't blow up like on dbol....

Nice quality gains....
    We don't always get what we want.......

But we eventually get what we deserve........

Quote Originally Posted by Alexis99 View Post
    t-bol seems to be a lot safer that regular d-bol from what i read... has anyone ever had any estrogenic sides using this stuff?
    It does not convert.
    If you haven't used the "search" feature, give it a try. You might just be able to find some answers on your own...imagine that.
    Also, Click the "STEROID SUPER SITE" link from time to time, the amount of info there is amazing. You may just be able to learn alot.

I'm saying this because I will not spoon-feed info that is right there in front of you. But I will point you in the right direction...as I just now have.

How come t-bol is so much easier on the hair (according to many). Is it because it is not as strong of an androgen? Doesn't convert to DHT? thanks

Don't do Tbol.... I have a really bad experience with my sexdrive... (dbol saved me!)
    My signature.