Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tren sides....what are they?

Hey Rat did u give me the list of what to take now? to help me back up...wasn't sure if it was you or someone else, obviously i can just look back at the posting but i already started typing..lol.. if it wasn't you.. what do u recommend.. its been a month i only took Nolvadek... and ONE half cc of HCG... should i grab more Nolvadex and aromasin?? please let me know ASAP...how much and how long????

ZMA, Nolvadex 20mg a day, Aromason 10mg a day. Get that and get back to us. I would get some HCG again if you can get some and enough of the other two to last for a month.
    Last edited by Smiley; 11-20-2008 at 05:09 AM.
    If you aren't gaining weight on your current diet, how do you expect to gain weight on roids?

Thanks Rat.

I would love the gains from it...but I don't need those kind of sides.

Not that I am ready for it anyway. I just usually start planning my next cycle while I'm on cycle...it gives me lots of time to go over it in my head, and make changes...lots of them,lol.

Smiley got you covered, Godfatha....follow it closely..... and don't forget to eat !!!!
    We don't always get what we want.......

But we eventually get what we deserve........

Everyones different......I usually run Tren Ace 12 wks 100 mgs eod.

Sides are:
    insomnia, night sweats(sometimes ones sheets will be soaked), lower back pumps, some muscle cramping, Tren cough that hits prolly every 3rd or 4th shot that last about 30 seconds. Light sleeping patterns that almost seem like you didnt sleep.......etc..

Gains:

Unsurpassed change in physique.
    Profound strength increases.
    The best AAS out there if one can deal with the sides.

I love Tren Acetate but find that Tren Enanthate has more sides that even can aggravate a seasoned Vet. I cant stand the Tren Enanthate!

I've used tren a several times at 75mg ED and EOD. The worst sides I got were lower back pain and crazy shoulder pumps. Only had a slight cough a few times right after injection but goes away really quick. I think it is worth the sides and the gains for me have been pretty keepable.
    Last edited by Floridagrowin; 11-20-2008 at 06:26 PM. Reason: spelling
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

I am an asthmatic, and a bit manic. I found out quickly that tren is not for me.
    When I pop my zits, You can smell GSO.

Quote Originally Posted by johnanthonyhome View Post
    I am an asthmatic, and a bit manic. I found out quickly that tren is not for me.
    at least if you did go on a tren fueled murderous rampage, the asthma and the cough would limit it to only a small amount of death and destruction...

i was told that tren attacked your lung tissue, and compromised your aerobic ability. is this true or just one of those tall tales that people make up about steroids?

doesn't tren kill your libido big time when you come off? I've never ran it but that's what I've heard from a couple of people...

Tren was the best aas i've done, never got the cough, got night sweats which didn't let me sleep 2 night during the whole cycle, pop an advil, it actually helps, besides that, you feel hot and sexy lol
    Me no take the Cookies, me Eat them. NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM, CookieMonster (CM) :]