Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tren sides....what are they?

but your a fuzzy puppet, too!
    We don't always get what we want.......

But we eventually get what we deserve........

Hazcat Guest

Quote Originally Posted by godsgifttoearth View Post
    at least if you did go on a tren fueled murderous rampage, the asthma and the cough would limit it to only a small amount of death and destruction...
    lol................

Me wants to try tren next time around...

I'm a bit manic to begin with, so I don't think it will be a good Idea for me. My kids press my nerves too much already.

Is there a compound that gives similar results,with out sides that are as harsh?

Quote Originally Posted by godsgifttoearth View Post
    i was told that tren attacked your lung tissue, and compromised your aerobic ability. is this true or just one of those tall tales that people make up about steroids?
    It can have that affect. If you are a runner it is one compound you probably want to avoid.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

thats unfortunate, the 'rage' could come in handy in competitive situations. ive always pictured tren like the virus they give the monkeys in "28 days later", or the serum dr jekyll has. yet knowing all the things that will go wrong with it. i still really really really really really REALLY want to try it.

is the whole maple syrup piss thing a myth also?

I was doin prop and tren together and had great gains like everyone else has said..i didnt get the cough but i had the insomnia and sweats like you wouldnt believe! literally woke up in puddles bro it sucked! i corrected the insomnia with tylenol pm and benedryl combo took 2 of each whenever needed and it did the trick. The sweats came and went randomly...

Quote Originally Posted by dashizzle View Post
    That can't be all.....
    a cough and a little insomnia??

Anyone else?

Im currently into week 4 of my first Tren ace bulking cycle (stacked with Test E) and I cant stand the sides. Was initially going to do EQ due to its ability to increase your appetite but had to change to Tren due to availability.

For the first two weeks the weight was going up very quickly but then the insomnia has kicked in badly. Wake up very early and cannot get back to sleep. What makes it worse is decreased appetite and less time to eat due to lying in trying to sleep. Since then the weight gain has slowed down considerable and infact sometimes goes down by a pound (although this may be water?).

I have therefore decided to inject 30mg ED instead of 80mg EOD to try to reduce these sides and it seems to be helping to some extent. However I still dont sleep that well and am still struggling to eat the planned 3500-4000 kcals a day.

Also got the night sweat thing but not much of a cough. I wont be using Tren ever again as for me the sides are not worth it.

I forgot also say that the Tren seems to shut you down very very quickly. Within the first week my balls have shruken quite alot already.

good info guys im just about to start my first test prop and tren ace cycle just hope i dont get to aggressive. lol just get the misses a crash helmet lol (joke guys).