Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey this will be my first cycle i will like some feddback thanks.......

Default Hey this will be my first cycle i will like some feddback thanks.......

Weeks 1-10: 500mg (Split into 2 injections) Test E
    Weeks 1-4: 20mg D-Bol ED (Split through the day)

Weeks 12-14: 40mg Nolvadex(Tamoxifen) ED + 50mg Clomid ED
    Weeks 15-16: 20mg Nolvadex(Tamoxifen) ED + 50mg Clomid ED

well im 23 years old 190 pounds and 5'9 i been doing this reserch for months and i hope this is finally the good cycle for me first time on steroids i hope you guys are able to help me thanks again for your time.

not too bad for a first. but IMO you dont need novla AND clomid, dump the clomid, and i never taken dbol, but i think you can take once per day, not positive though.whats you training and diet like?
    Ht:5'10"
    Wt:178
    Bf:9%
    Exp:9 yrs
    Currently: PCT

Mmmmm...tuna and hard boiled eggs...I could eat em all day long.

Yes research guy is right, no need for that Nolva and the clomid there in that cycle, and 20mg of nolva will do you for your PCT, if you want to spend some more money it would be better spent on aromason. Also yes right again IMO you can take all that DBol at once with that dose.
    If you aren't gaining weight on your current diet, how do you expect to gain weight on roids?

Hazcat Guest

agree.... and you don't have to split the test E. Once a week works fine unless you just want extra holes and scar tissue.

Hazcat Guest

If my best friend in the world was going to run that cycle this is how I would set it up for him. You could get by without the hcg but ideally it would be in every cycle.

1-4 Dbol 20 mg's in one dose
    1-10 Test E 500 mg's
    4-10 Hcg 250 iu's twice a week
    10-13 Aromasin 10 mg's daily
    12-13 Nolvadex 20 mg's daily
    14-15 Nolvadex 10 mg's daily
    Last edited by Hazcat; 11-23-2008 at 05:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hazcat View Post
    If my best friend in the world was going to run that cycle this is how I would set it up for him. You could get by without the hcg but ideally it would be in every cycle.

1-4 Dbol 20 mg's in one dose
    1-10 Test E 500 mg's
    4-10 Hcg 250 iu's twice a week
    10-13 Aromasin 10 mg's daily
    12-13 Nolvadex 20 mg's daily
    14-15 Nolvadex 10 mg's daily
    Haz if you were looking to run the aromasin throughout this cycle what mg would you suggest?

Hazcat Guest

Maybe 5mg's but I'm not one for using an AI just because. There needs to be a reason before you start taking it. If there's a reason then it would probably need 20 mg's daily until symptoms subside then continue at a lower dose like 10 mg's daily. I keep my aromasin in reserve for the end of a cycle (pct) and use arimidex if needed on cycle. Kaching$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Quote Originally Posted by hazcat View Post
    Maybe 5mg's but I'm not one for using an AI just because. There needs to be a reason before you start taking it. If there's a reason then it would probably need 20 mg's daily until symptoms subside then continue at a lower dose like 10 mg's daily. I keep my aromasin in reserve for the end of a cycle (pct) and use arimidex if needed on cycle. Kaching$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    If I remember correctly the aromasin will be used to counter the extra spike in estrogen once you stop the cycle, correct?
    I was going to use the aromasin through my next pct (after decca and test cycle). Would this be a waste?

Hazcat Guest

Quote Originally Posted by tag33 View Post
    If I remember correctly the aromasin will be used to counter the extra spike in estrogen once you stop the cycle, correct?
    I was going to use the aromasin through my next pct (after decca and test cycle). Would this be a waste?
    You should see a nice benefit by adding it to the end of your cycle. Particularly if you're using dostinex as well. Those would make for a much quicker rebound.

thanks haz