Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Running cycle. How's it look?

Default Running cycle. How's it look?

Week 1-10 500mg/week Deca
    Week 1-10 500mg/week Test Blend
    Week 4-10 500IU/week HCG
    Week 12-15 20mg/day Nolva

How's it look?

I'm 23, 215lbs. Looking to increase calories to 7000 a day (40P/40C/20F).

Any criticism would be appreciated.

Hazcat Guest

If you could run that test blend 2 weeks longer than the deca it can help with your recovery. Also, I highly recommend dostinex when running deca or tren. Dostinex should be started early in the cycle at .25 mg's every 3 days. Dostinex is a very good product that is a benefit in the sack even if you aren't running deca.

I would suggest using aromatise inhibitor such as arimidex at .5 mgs ED, and keep letrozole on hand just in case of progesterone related gyno.

Quote Originally Posted by StrappingYoungLad View Post
    I would suggest using aromatise inhibitor such as arimidex at .5 mgs ED, and keep letrozole on hand just in case of progesterone related gyno.
    Don't listen to this. Only run arimidex if you need it... you will know if you do bc your nipples will start to become sensitive. Never run Letrozole unless you absolutely need it (you've already developed ESTROGEN caused gyno and A-Dex doesn't work) and I'm not sure that it will work for Deca gyno although some theories say progesterone needs estrogen to cause gyno... so if you eliminate estrogen you will eliminate the chance at 19nor gyno.

Listen to Haz, he's the man and has you covered.

-VO
    Last edited by ViennaOak; 11-24-2008 at 10:19 AM.

u should also b running ur test higher than ur deca.(higher dosage)

Quote Originally Posted by ViennaOak View Post
    Only run arimidex if you need it... you will know if you do bc your nipples will start to become sensitive. Never run Letrozole unless you absolutely need it
    I never said to run letro. And there are other reasons to control estrogen besides gyno. The last thing a person with high blood pressure needs is water retention for instance. Or an increased propensity for storing fat for another. You're entitled to your opinion, but it's not the only one on Earth. Yet I don't tell people not to listen to you. And what did I say that contradicted Hazcat?
    Last edited by StrappingYoungLad; 11-24-2008 at 10:55 AM.

I'm sorry, but why is everyone so leery of letro. Its a suicide aromatase inhibitor, just like arimidex and aromasin, but reduces estrogen far better than either of the other two. Plus, it increases IGF. If you have to run an AI, it is usually my first choice as it works quick and good. It kills your sex drive, but so will arimidex or aromasin if used in high enough doses.

Quote Originally Posted by erokyrwrld View Post
    I'm sorry, but why is everyone so leery of letro. Its a suicide aromatase inhibitor, just like arimidex and aromasin, but reduces estrogen far better than either of the other two. Plus, it increases IGF. If you have to run an AI, it is usually my first choice as it works quick and good. It kills your sex drive, but so will arimidex or aromasin if used in high enough doses.
    just because it is so powerful. It can hinder gains more than dostinex or a-dex can. It should only be used in severe/formed situations.
    "Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right."
    - Henry Ford (1863-1947)

Quote Originally Posted by erokyrwrld View Post
    The reason I don't like it is for the reason you mention. It's incredibly effective at getting rid of gyno however which Is why I suggest keeping some on hand.

Quote Originally Posted by StrappingYoungLad View Post
    I never said to run letro. And there are other reasons to control estrogen besides gyno. The last thing a person with high blood pressure needs is water retention for instance. Or an increased propensity for storing fat for another. You're entitled to your opinion, but it's not the only one on Earth. Yet I don't tell people not to listen to you. And what did I say that contradicted Hazcat?
    It's not opinion.

A suggestion of .5mg of A-Dex to start for someone who doesn't even know if he needs it is a bad suggestion.

Letro for progesterone? The theory may be that if you cut estrogen, you prevent or treat? progesterone related gyno to some degree, but Dostinex has emerged as the drug of choice for 19nors and much less harse than femara for anything... a last resort.

I value other's opinions of course, but telling someone to use A-Dex and keep Letro on hand for something it may not even help (progesterone) needs to be counter balanced.

-VO