Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anabolic Steroids help

Unhappy Anabolic Steroids help

hi guys i wonder if you could possibly give me some advice am 25 years old and have always been on the flabby site i have suffered loads of depression because of his and have constantly been called horrible names about my weight and today i joined a gym i have joined gyms in the past but have failed miserly but i wanted to know what type of steroids would be the best for me i was 14 stone which is 92kilos and 200pounds and i am so desperate to get this weight off and have a great body kinda like mark wallburg used to have but i am alittle scared of the side effects plus i have been loosing my hair since i was 17 and i am having a hair transplant in January this yeas so i wanted to know what steroids would be the best or how to loose the fat and have a great body i only have about 7 months o do it in though that's my goal for my school reunion where i was massively bullied at for my weight and would i be ok taking them for a short while till i get the desired results..??

thanks for reading and i hope that you can help me out

There are no steroids for weight loss.

Loose the weight, then do steroids to aid in building muscle.

People with High bodyfat will convert more testosterone into estrogen and this could have alot of negative effects on your body.

We can get you moving in the right direction, though. I commend you for taking the first steps.

List everything you ate yesterday, along with the times that you ate.
    We will try and help you through this.

you shouldn't even be thinking or saying anything about gear..... go to the gym and get in a routine of going and stick though the hard times of not seeing any change but you will if you stick to it... No magic pill here or anywhere...stop eating burger and fries eat clean....

Killdevill Bloodline,,Forever In My Heart ~~Rest in peace my friend~

I'm afraid I have to agree with the advice already dispensed.
    If you aren't gaining weight on your current diet, how do you expect to gain weight on roids?

i dont want to gain any weight i need to loose about 2 stone which i will do at the gym but what i wanted to know was after i have lost my weight which steroids will be best for me tot one up and get good defantion???

Quote Originally Posted by nitelite1983 View Post
    but what i wanted to know was after i have lost my weight which steroids will be best for me tot one up and get good defantion???
    That's already been answered....none! Steroids are for gaining muscle mass, not to aid in weight loss. "Getting tone" or "getting good definition" are different phrases used for losing bodyfat. Lift weight, do cardio, and use a solid diet. If you want help, we can help you with your diet, but you don't need steroids to accomplish what you're looking for.
    All the steroids in the world won't help you grow if you don't eat enough.

eat right and train right....steroids will not give you the cognitive skills to deal with jerks making fun of you.

Don't be discouraged if you just found out that Steroids aren't for you at this time, because this board has alot to offer, why you dont start by posting what you're diet is like, and what your workout routine is, we can start by helping there
    Me no take the Cookies, me Eat them. NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM, CookieMonster (CM) :]

Quote Originally Posted by nitelite1983 View Post
    hi guys i wonder if you could possibly give me some advice am 25 years old and have always been on the flabby site i have suffered loads of depression because of his and have constantly been called horrible names about my weight and today i joined a gym i have joined gyms in the past but have failed miserly but i wanted to know what type of steroids would be the best for me i was 14 stone which is 92kilos and 200pounds and i am so desperate to get this weight off and have a great body kinda like mark wallburg used to have but i am alittle scared of the side effects plus i have been loosing my hair since i was 17 and i am having a hair transplant in January this yeas so i wanted to know what steroids would be the best or how to loose the fat and have a great body i only have about 7 months o do it in though that's my goal for my school reunion where i was massively bullied at for my weight and would i be ok taking them for a short while till i get the desired results..??

thanks for reading and i hope that you can help me out

kinda sounds like my story, cept the reunion part. when i was married i was a little over 200 pounds 19%bf, at 5'10". my diet consisted of mac and cheese and mcdonalds. i got tired of being fat, and had to make a disicion that i wasnt gonna be fat and unhealthy, it was a very hard choice, as i was going throiugh a divorce at the same time(not fun with a baby involved). but i made the choice nonetheless, i joined a gym again, started working out and eating right, and in 4 months i was down to 170, and bout 12%bf, after that i considered using juice, i used 100mg test prop eod for 10 weeks, and got up to 180lbs, and down to 9%bf. your gals can be done, but not without alot of hard work and dedication on your part. keep your head up, at one point or another, we have all felt like you before. just stick with it, and the biggest thing is, dont give up.
    Ht:5'10"
    Wt:178
    Bf:9%
    Exp:9 yrs
    Currently: PCT

Mmmmm...tuna and hard boiled eggs...I could eat em all day long.

I have no comment on the Steroids, but as for the hair implants just shave it all off and save the money for something more useful. chicks dig the bald head.. been bald since i was 24, 8 years strong and women could care less,