Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: project andro

Default project andro

o.k.-with 1 dose, 5 grams total weight,of untouched androgel. i'm left with appx. 1/2 gr. of 17-beta hydroxyandrost-4-en-3-one, a white crystaline powder.(anyone familure with this ?.) i,ve removed the isopropyl myristate by bringing the solution to 160 degrees ,and filtering after this process.only one more chem to be rid of- sodium hydroxide- and should be left with just the test. anyone with exp in converting powder test waana give me some feedback
    it's not what you put your body through--------------it's what you put through your body

white crystal powder will be the carbomer 980 thickening agent, the testosterone hormone, and the sodium hydroxide crystals.

thanks for post,anyone know how to seperate these?as stated above,i think i have eliminated the isopropyl myristate,which won't dissolve until 167 degrees. pls any comments?
    it's not what you put your body through--------------it's what you put through your body

if you have a powder you might be able to filter the carbomer 980 with filter paper. so if you mix it up with distilled water or similar you might be able to remove it that way. they are hydrophillic so should swell up. it is a large polymer. dunno how big the molecule is tho. i was trying to find a way to break it down for you. but in order to do that you end up destroying the hormone. if u have a centrifuge handy that'll seperate the carbomer 980 from the solution. would leave you with a solution of sodium hydroxide and the testosterone

infact if you have any of those wattman filter things they might work. i cant find anything specific to the size of the carbomer molecules using tinterweb. but its a massive molecule. give that a try would be my suggestion. try .22

Quote Originally Posted by godsgifttoearth View Post
    if u have a centrifuge handy that'll seperate the carbomer 980 from the solution. would leave you with a solution of sodium hydroxide and the testosterone
    Will this work?

CENTRIFUGE - USED IN GREAT CONDITION - **** (item 320320211661 end time Nov-30-08 12:46:40 PST)

depends if its adjustable. you want it to spin at a certain rate, so you only get the heaviest molecules as a residue first. if its too powerful youll just end up in the same situation as before.

id try filtering it first before its goes all star trek.

as far as the sodium hydroxide, a weak hydrochloric acid solution added to the water and test will give you essentially brine.

NaOH+ HCl -> NaCl + H2O

water and table salt.

if u reduce the liquid further until it is a very concentrated liquid. then cool it rapidly. you should get the sodium chloride crystals form as a layer. hopefully leaving a less salty solution of testosterone which u can bottle. which relative to the mixture you started with would be 'safer' to inject once turned into a powder and mixed with oil and BA/BB.

btw in no way is the above to be taken as any kind of sound medical advise, and i still think ur nuts for trying this!

just noticed ur message about the isopropyl myristate

isopropyl myristate is a liquid and is non soluble in water. it has a boiling point of 167*c. so if you baked ur gel in the oven above this temp. then you should in theory be left with the carbomer 980 thickening agent, the testosterone hormone, and the sodium hydroxide crystals.

i would take this white powder, and add it to distilled water (tap water no good, as it contains too much shit), and make a uniform solution/suspension. i would then try to filter it. if it works you should be left with a clear/transparent solution. you might need to do it a few times depending on what ur using to filter.

in order to remove the sodium hydroxide, i would use a very weak solution of hydrochloric acid. when added to a aquaeous solution of sodium hydroxide it leaves water and table salt.

NaOH(aq) + HCl(aq) → NaCl(aq) + H2O

now without knowing any precise number on the amount of sodium hydroxide present. you will have to do this by guestimation. add slowly drop by drop the hcl to the mixure. you should notice it will get warm (depending on the amount of sodium hydroxide present). you need to keep doing this until the solution starts to turn acidic. you will need a way of noting this. litmus paper should be ok. you will need to add a drop, shake/stir then test with litmus paper. and repeat until it shows acidity.

when it does. in order to reduce the salt content of the solution. slowly boil the liquid. and reduce it. when it forms a very salty mixture. if you cool it rapidly. you will form large salt crystal on the bottom. if you maintain a cold temperature this will prevent the salt from redissolving. u can then filter off the salt crystals. you can try and repeat this method. but im not sure how much ull get from it. try tasting the concentrate. if it doesnt taste salty its about the best ull get.

if you then evaporate all the water, you should in theory be left with testosterone and a very small amount of sodium chloride.

like i said before. i am not a medic, nor am i a chemist. so take this advice with a pinch of salt.
    Last edited by godsgifttoearth; 11-30-2008 at 01:39 AM.