Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: pre pct steroid of choice aka "bridge'' aka 'back end"?

Quote Originally Posted by godsgifttoearth View Post
    i would have thought adding extra estrogen would be a bad thing going into pct. if it was me, id want as close to zero as i could get, so it didnt hold back my natural test production any longer than needed. in my humble young opinion the only things u can end with are those that dont convert to estrogen. why not use tbol? just as cheap as dbol and no estrogen.
    oooo

thanks for that, i forgot about tbol completly. ill look into it more

You cld try primo inject or oral aswell. Given that you watched ur diet and sodium intake while on your cycle but then this wld apply to any of the compounds listed above.

Quote Originally Posted by whytee View Post
    You cld try primo inject or oral aswell. Given that you watched ur diet and sodium intake while on your cycle but then this wld apply to any of the compounds listed above.
    true man, thanks, i aint the biggest primo fan though, doesnt sound like my type. im probably gonna try and get the clear form my advisor on the dianabol to end it. gootta try it out to know what works for ya

Quote Originally Posted by hardliner View Post
    ya, BUT WE FORGET I DONT CARE FOR WATER WEIGHT LOL!
    you mean "care about"
    When I pop my zits, You can smell GSO.

props EOD right? i heard its a painful injection too?

also, dianabol is alot cheaper for me then test prop. i do not have good prices at all for my gear lol.

and i noticed 0 bloat from dbol. i guess you could say its "my" steroid. i really liked it to be honest. always gaining weight was nice and sick pr's.

im an open minded person so i will think between test prop,dianabol, masteron and anadrol(NOT! lol!)
    Painful test prop is exaggerated. Test prop, for me is nearly painless. Painless even from the first shot. Test cyp from the same lab was much more painful.

-VO

Quote Originally Posted by johnanthonyhome View Post
    you mean "care about"
    lol, makes a bit more sence!

i think i need to find new ways to get adrenaline going, hitting my head with the 45's is takeing its toll on me!

Quote Originally Posted by ViennaOak View Post
    Painful test prop is exaggerated. Test prop, for me is nearly painless. Painless even from the first shot. Test cyp from the same lab was much more painful.

-VO
    now by painful, cause ive only used test E, goin on C tomorow, and deca in the past as my injectables.

i dont understand the pain concept? is it the soreness feeling afterwords? or actually injecting the substance?

now by painful, cause ive only used test E, goin on C tomorow, and deca in the past as my injectables.
    i dont understand the pain concept? is it the soreness feeling afterwords? or actually injecting the substance?
    Some folks have a reaction to the free propionate ester. I find the High BA of sustanon to be much more painfull than prop. The only pain in the ass with prop is the ed and eod injects. It'd be a good standalone drug for a cutting cycle to preserve muscle mass. Or as a kickstart/bridge. I just dont see myself running it as part of a multi injectable stack. Too much pinning.
    When I pop my zits, You can smell GSO.

Next day soreness. Injection itself shouldn't hurt.

-VO
    Height: 5'9
    Weight: 225
    BF%:12-15%

Quote Originally Posted by johnanthonyhome View Post
    Some folks have a reaction to the free propionate ester. I find the High BA of sustanon to be much more painfull than prop. The only pain in the ass with prop is the ed and eod injects. It'd be a good standalone drug for a cutting cycle to preserve muscle mass. Or as a kickstart/bridge. I just dont see myself running it as part of a multi injectable stack. Too much pinning.
    ya, id like to avoid as much pinning as possible.

fuck, i gotta do it tomorow! YAY TEST CYP!....and deca...

ive also heard you could do test prop every 3rd day if you wanted. i dont think its as good as EOD due to inconsisten blood levels but whatever floats a mans boat