Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: pre pct steroid of choice aka "bridge'' aka 'back end"?

Quote Originally Posted by ViennaOak View Post
    Next day soreness. Injection itself shouldn't hurt.

-VO
    as i figured

thanks man, ive had my painful injection, the first left glute shot i think it was! ahhh yes, lol, 1cc of test E, i still remeber it! hurt for a week!i went throught a nymph nod im pretty sure.

Hazcat Guest

Quote Originally Posted by hardliner View Post
    ya, id like to avoid as much pinning as possible.

fuck, i gotta do it tomorow! YAY TEST CYP!....and deca...

ive also heard you could do test prop every 3rd day if you wanted. i dont think its as good as EOD due to inconsisten blood levels but whatever floats a mans boat
    Pinning test prop every 3rd day is more of an option if you're running a low dose of a long estered test in the background. Let's talk about your current cycle of test cyp and deca. This cycle could be used with test prop every 3rd day while running test cyp at 250 mg's a week instead of 500 mg's a week. Or if 500 mg's is no longer giving you the pop it used to in cycles then adding the prop in every 3 days would be a better idea than increasing the test cyp to 750 mg's and dealing with all the extra estrogen that comes along with higher doses of test.

Quote Originally Posted by hazcat View Post
    Pinning test prop every 3rd day is more of an option if you're running a low dose of a long estered test in the background. Let's talk about your current cycle of test cyp and deca. This cycle could be used with test prop every 3rd day while running test cyp at 250 mg's a week instead of 500 mg's a week. Or if 500 mg's is no longer giving you the pop it used to in cycles then adding the prop in every 3 days would be a better idea than increasing the test cyp to 750 mg's and dealing with all the extra estrogen that comes along with higher doses of test.
    ah, cool stuff man

i was only gonna use prop if i do use it as the back end of my cycle, prior to pct.

i think i will be going the dianabol route though. i have good feelings for it. and ill have arimidex too for pct to get rid of as much estrogen the bol would give me.

im first going to talk it over with a biochemist and see his pick but i really would like to try dianabol for 2 weeks, back end

I would recommend DHT derived compounds like Winstrol, Masteron, or Anavar to finish off the back end of a cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by sicky View Post
    I would recommend DHT derived compounds like Winstrol, Masteron, or Anavar to finish off the back end of a cycle.
    Sicky, what do you consider to be a typical dosage for a Masteron PCT bridge?... Say for a Test/EQ or Test/Deca cycle? 100mg-150mg EOD until PCT?

Hazcat Guest

He has tendon problems so the winstrol and masteron should be avoided. He loves orals and anavar would be my choice by far on the backside. It doesn't affect the tendons like winstrol and masteron. Now the increase in strength can cause some damage. Dbol.....even though you don't care about bloat you should care about your recovery unless your on testosterone replacement therapy.

He has tendon problems so the winstrol and masteron should be avoided. He loves orals and anavar would be my choice by far on the backside. It doesn't affect the tendons like winstrol and masteron. Now the increase in strength can cause some damage. Dbol.....even though you don't care about bloat you should care about your recovery unless your on testosterone replacement therapy.
    damn, i love my lil dbols lol!

hmm, my joint issue is practicaly none existent now with out useing glucosamine even. maybe a bit of winstrol then

i think for my next cycle, ill have a double steroid back end, 2 first weeks dbol with aromaisin use and the last 2 weeks winstrol.
    height: 5 foot 8 on a good day
    weight: fat
    years training: 5

goin on cycle soon

Quote Originally Posted by hardliner View Post
    damn, i love my lil dbols lol!

hmm, my joint issue is practicaly none existent now with out useing glucosamine even. maybe a bit of winstrol then

i think for my next cycle, ill have a double steroid back end, 2 first weeks dbol with aromaisin use and the last 2 weeks winstrol.
    2 weeks of high rep severe burn sets will do WONDERS for your tendons.
    for me prop at 1ml 100 mgs, 2 days after injection in quads i couldnt hardly walk at all. there was no such thing as warming up. id walk literally all day long with little rest and couldnt hardly put my feet infront of me or behind me while walking. best place with prop for me was chest. then i mixed 1ml cottonseed oil and 1 ml of prop in syringe, pain almost non existant.

thats awesome haz. didnt have a clue you could do prop that way.