Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: pre pct steroid of choice aka "bridge'' aka 'back end"?

Default pre pct steroid of choice aka "bridge'' aka 'back end"?

so i know alot of people use something with a fast clearence time during their last few weeks on cycle before pct begins.

ive heard of winstrol and anavar run from week 10-14 and begining pct 3 days after last pill.

now the idea is to "get leaner' (lol at idea of steroids makeing you loose weight) with these so called "cutting agents".

now im not concerned at ALL about cutting. i am a powerlifter looking to go up in weight classes and get as strong as possible.

i also heard winstrol will act like an anti estrogen or soemthing similar for those weeks prior to pct.

now i was thinking, can i run dianabol as my cycles back end a.a.s.? i really doubt ill get a yes to that one but it has a short half life and i respond well to it. i got no sides from 40mg/day. NONE! (liver toxicity probably but i took good shit for that!)

considering i wanna get as strong and heavy as possible. dianabol sounds better then winstrol or anavar.

although anavar is good for strength. pricey though.

i have been told winstrol is a NO for me. i have an annoying tricep tendon these days and with my style of training, its a bad idea. but i heard the tendon thing is over exageratted.

so, what do you guys think of running dianabol for the last 2 weeks of a cycle prior to pct? im just throwing it out there.

and if it is a bad idea like i will expect, what would you suggest then?

Shure, lots of people do it. I prefer prop though. If you havent done it- try it. Youl like it. All the strength of D-bol without the bloat.
    When I pop my zits, You can smell GSO.

I'm thinking it is a bad idea simply because you will get plenty of estrogen conversion, I like Masteron for no conversion and it isn't an orral?
    If you aren't gaining weight on your current diet, how do you expect to gain weight on roids?

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley View Post
    I'm thinking it is a bad idea simply because you will get plenty of estrogen conversion, I like Masteron for no conversion and it isn't an orral?
    see, thats what i was thinking too, the estrogen conversion.

i kinda like orals at this point, im in an 'infection phobia" state of mind!

Quote Originally Posted by johnanthonyhome View Post
    Shure, lots of people do it. I prefer prop though. If you havent done it- try it. Youl like it. All the strength of D-bol without the bloat.
    props EOD right? i heard its a painful injection too?

also, dianabol is alot cheaper for me then test prop. i do not have good prices at all for my gear lol.

and i noticed 0 bloat from dbol. i guess you could say its "my" steroid. i really liked it to be honest. always gaining weight was nice and sick pr's.

im an open minded person so i will think between test prop,dianabol, masteron and anadrol(NOT! lol!)

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley View Post
    I agree but Masteron is sometimes pricey or hard to find.

Winstrol is a good choice and finishing with Dbol would be something to look at. If diet is right you can end the cycle swole....

Quote Originally Posted by Gator_Mclusky View Post
    I agree but Masteron is sometimes pricey or hard to find.

Winstrol is a good choice and finishing with Dbol would be something to look at. If diet is right you can end the cycle swole....
    im happy to se you here and the pbviosue winstrol came with ya lol!

my diet is now spot on. almost the same every day
    low sodium..booring

2 grams protienx weight
    25 calsxweight.

carbs and fat come as they come. properly tiemd.

you could run aromasin at 10 mg ed with dbol at 40 mg to keep it clean.
    When I pop my zits, You can smell GSO.

i would have thought adding extra estrogen would be a bad thing going into pct. if it was me, id want as close to zero as i could get, so it didnt hold back my natural test production any longer than needed. in my humble young opinion the only things u can end with are those that dont convert to estrogen. why not use tbol? just as cheap as dbol and no estrogen.

Quote Originally Posted by johnanthonyhome View Post
    you could run aromasin at 10 mg ed with dbol at 40 mg to keep it clean.
    ya, BUT WE FORGET I DONT CARE FOR WATER WEIGHT LOL!