Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cycle questions for hockey player

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley View Post
    Sorry yes the prop is fine eod no need to go daily for that.
    Yes clomid would be the next best thing and replace 20mg nolva with 100mg of clomid and then 50 for 10 of nolva. My mistake on the winny versus prop.
    Oh no problem. I probably could have made it a little more clear myself. But thanks for straightening that up for me though!

I will definitely keep that in mind regarding the PCT options.

Hey gentlemen,

Once again I thank you for all your words and time. However, I'm gonna bug you for some more

I was just informed there will be no testing until August (which is still like a 1 in 50 chance I will be chosen). So, with that in mind, I am now considering my first cycle idea...

Weeks 1-12 Test E/C @ 375mg/week (Or Sust/test mix--i'd like to keep water weight to a minimum if at all possible...)
    Weeks 1-10 Equipoise @ 450mg/week

Possibly still finishing with some Winny?

Let me know what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Free Byrd View Post
    Hey gentlemen,

Once again I thank you for all your words and time. However, I'm gonna bug you for some more

I was just informed there will be no testing until August (which is still like a 1 in 50 chance I will be chosen). So, with that in mind, I am now considering my first cycle idea...

Weeks 1-12 Test E/C @ 375mg/week (Or Sust/test mix--i'd like to keep water weight to a minimum if at all possible...)
    Weeks 1-10 Equipoise @ 450mg/week

Possibly still finishing with some Winny?

Let me know what you think.
    eq has an up to 6month detection time dude.
    24yrs old
    5'6
    176lbs
    9% BF
    off cycle

If you want the weight to stay on after a cycle wouldnt a long estered aas be best?

What about taking it off season?

10-15 pounds during a cycle on Test Cyp will be about 5 pounds of water weight alone. So youll need to gain about 20 pounds if you plan on keeping 10 pounds post cycle.
    yo

So, even with this in mind, you guys still think I would be better off sticking with the Prop and Winny?

Ok, I'm going with the Winny and Prop.

So, with 10 weeks of Prop, thats roughly 35(?) injections @ 100mg EOD. So, if I were to buy satchets of Prop that are sold at 20ml @ 100mg/ml, 2 satchets should cover that, correct?

if it was me id run more prop than that.

150-200mg EOD

but yeah 2 sachets would cover you with a bit spare.
    24yrs old
    5'6
    176lbs
    9% BF
    off cycle

For sports use prop, winstrol and anavar. At least 150 of test prop eod, up to 100mgs test prop every day for first timer. Winstrol at least 40 mgs everyday up to 75 mgs ed. Anavar at least 40mgs ed up to 80 mgs a day. Here are a few options, also the detection time would be at a maximum of 2 months afterwards.
    Week
    1-12 test prop 75mgs ed.
    1-6 winstroll 50 mgs ed or 6-12
    or
    1-8 anavar 40mgs ed then trade anavar for winstrol at week 9-12 50mgs ed.
    HOW ABOUT SOME DOSTINEX FOR COORDINATION AT .5mgs a week from 1-12?

This will give you muscle density and areobic propensity= more sports inclined athleticism.
    Last edited by Idigit; 01-10-2009 at 09:23 PM.
    Consistency= results! Eggs, Oatmeal n Milk, Chicken Brown rice, n Broccoli, day in & day out.
    190 lbs
    15% bf

Thanks Ggte and Idigit.

I was looking to do 100mg EOD b/c I am inexperienced with AAS. However, if you both feel more would be ok, I will definitely consider it.

1. Is there any benefit using Anavar first and winny last, or visa versa? (i.e. "1-8 anavar 40mgs ed then trade anavar for winstrol at week 9-12 50mgs ed.")

2. Lastly, I am not familiar with Dostinex. Would you please spread the knowledge?

Thanks guys.

Smiley, any remarks?

Look up Dostinex (cabogolin) and nootropics on the supersite then google it, lots of performance athletes use it (basketball, boxing, baseball, footbal, soccer, olympic) this has an effect on your neural pathways to learn at a quicker pace (everything from plays to combos and footwork). It also helps block progesterone which is why its used as an anciliary for tren and deca.
    The anavar is not as liver toxic as winstrol. Winstrol use is usually limited to 6weeks
    (anyone please correct me if I am wrong) Anavar can be used up to 10 weeks. Milligram for milligram winstrol is stronger. I advised a switch so you could stay on a "sports performance enhancer", and keep your liver happier. These DHT based compounds will keep the test more active also.
    Consistency= results! Eggs, Oatmeal n Milk, Chicken Brown rice, n Broccoli, day in & day out.
    190 lbs
    15% bf