Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cycle questions for hockey player

Question Cycle questions for hockey player

Evening gentlemen,

I have done lots of research on and off of this forum and have finally decided to post. I am an avid hockey player and feel that I am ready to begin my first cycle. However, I want to tackle this situation as imformed and educated as I can possibly be. I want to COMPLETELY map out the entire cycle before I make any purchases. With this in mind, I hope you all can put forth as much educational advice an wisdom as you can. All info is greatly appreciated!

My stats:

Height: 5' 11"
    Weight: 195
    BF %: 6.1

I want DEFNITE strength increase and to put on 10-15 lbs. Any more and I'm afraid my speed will decrease. As most of you know, hockey is a very demanding sport requiring strength and SERIOUS cardio. With this in mind, I want something that will not only NOT decrease my cardio, but increase it, if possible.

I had something like this in mind:

Possibility 1.

Weeks 1-10(-12): Test E @ 350mg/week
    Weeks 1-4: D-bol @ 25-30mg/day

Possibility 2.

Weeks 1-10(-12): Equipoise @ 400-500mg/week
    Weeks 1-10(-12): Test E @ 200-250mg/week

PCT for both:

Weeks 12-14: Clomid @ 300mg 1st day, to 250, all the way down to 50mg/day

As stated above, any and all info is appreciated. As you can see, I've tried hard to get some good educational info. I know that Equipoise is said to increase red blood cell count, therefore increasing cardio activity. I also realize that Test should be (as most would agree) the base of any and every cycle.
    Thanks for checking it out and giving me a helpful hand.
    Last edited by Free Byrd; 12-07-2008 at 12:16 AM.

The common first cycle is test only at 250-500mg/wk for 12 wks.
    PCT- Nolva starting 2 wks after last shot
    Run it for 4 wks at 20/20/20/20

People report that they have cardio trouble on dbol.

If you INSIST on stacking for your first cycle, then the Test/EQ is a great cycle.
    In fact it is my favorite combo(especially while participating in balls to the wall cardio type sports)

ah,back in the day, 21- 5'11" 195lbs sounds like me i'm 51 now and my legs are still strong as hell. as for cycle, i'd wait for off season.test e or test cyp 500 migs total/wk, 250 every 3rd day . and hell thow in a couple (2) wks d bol 25 migs a day to see how your body responds to it.live and learn
    it's not what you put your body through--------------it's what you put through your body

Quote Originally Posted by EveRaything View Post
    as for cycle, i'd wait for off season.

Roger that. I was planning on this. Starting in March-April.

Question

Test E vs. Test C

Pro's/con's of each?

Mate can you be tested in Hockey - if so you might want to look at Test Prop - hits and clears the system much quicker

Test C/E debate - most will say much of a muchness I think! Both your staple

Ok, I will go ahead and admit my stupidity and lack of extensive research. For some reason, I did not take into consideration that I may be subject to testing during the off-season(although unlikely, still possible) and that Eq and long estered Test can/will stay in the system for months.

With this in mind, I obviously need something good for the athlete subjected to testing. Test prop? How is endurance affected? Will it increase? Should I throw something else in, like Var?

Any info appreciated!

You could do a test prop cycle, no problem. You will just have to pin yourself eod. There is no issue with cardio there.
    If you aren't gaining weight on your current diet, how do you expect to gain weight on roids?

Hazcat Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Free Byrd View Post
    Ok, I will go ahead and admit my stupidity and lack of extensive research. For some reason, I did not take into consideration that I may be subject to testing during the off-season(although unlikely, still possible) and that Eq and long estered Test can/will stay in the system for month!
    I certainly wouldn't label you as stupid. Your EQ idea was a good thought except for the testing. It's the first thing that popped into my head when you mentioned you didn't want anything that would affect your cardio. EQ and winstrol were my thoughts. I wouldn't think you would be tested in the off season so if that's the case you're going to have to roll the dice. I would recommend test prop and winstrol.

Quote Originally Posted by hazcat View Post
    I certainly wouldn't label you as stupid. Your EQ idea was a good thought except for the testing. It's the first thing that popped into my head when you mentioned you didn't want anything that would affect your cardio. EQ and winstrol were my thoughts. I wouldn't think you would be tested in the off season so if that's the case you're going to have to roll the dice. I would recommend test prop and winstrol.
    There you go Byrd ^^^
    Don't forget you are still taking that chance. We (rugby) used to do 8-10 wks Prop depending on how long the off season. I don't know enough about Hockey testing to comment on how likely an off season test is. We gambled and normally had no issues.

Test 150mg EOD was our staple.