Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Coming off cycle (mental aspect)

hmm, hitting up mcdonalds for the next 3 months vs the gym would probably mentally help you?

and you may even gain more weight then when you where on cycle doing so!

i dunno, i think poppin some caffeine pills before workouts gonna take the mental aspect out.

Ive noticed the mental head trip u get when coming off. For me..its hard to stay motivated in the gym. Ive always said that its not necessarily the actual compounds that u get addicted to..its the look, the feel, the attention. Once u stop using..u go round and round in your head like oh man..im gonna lose all this. As others have pointed out..PCT is of utmost importance. I also saw where someone said that dieting and training, bodybuliding is about discipline. Bingo! I`ll take it even a step further as far as setting realistic goals. Set yourself up for being able to acheive the goals youre after. If you set unrealistic goals for yourself...how are u ever going to be successful in your endeavors? Failure to meet ones expectations is a head trip in itself. Proper PCT, discipline and KEEPING motivated after a cycle are all keys as well as acheiveing the overall goals you put fwd for yourself. Personally..if Im able to see and KEEP an 8-10 lb weight gain of solid mass after a fat bulk and clean cut cycle...I have no prob keeping motivated.

my doc gives me prozac,lamectal and trazadone.i take for a month,and the world is good. don't laugh if u haven't tried it
    it's not what you put your body through--------------it's what you put through your body

Quote Originally Posted by EveRaything View Post
    my doc gives me prozac,lamectal and trazadone.i take for a month,and the world is good. don't laugh if u haven't tried it
    Dude this doc of yours sounds awesome TRT every week and then prozac,lamectal and trazadone to help you with PCT

plus i got mass health. $1 for generic scipts $3 for brand nane
    it's not what you put your body through--------------it's what you put through your body

Quote Originally Posted by EveRaything View Post
    plus i got mass health. $1 for generic scipts $3 for brand nane
    Now your just showing off

sorry, it did take awhile to build a repore w/ this guy.and quite a few visits

its all about staying positive, im in my second week of PCT, and actually getting stronger on some of my weights, ive lost a little bit of size, but not much, not enough to really complain about.
    Ht:5'10"
    Wt:178
    Bf:9%
    Exp:9 yrs
    Currently: PCT

Mmmmm...tuna and hard boiled eggs...I could eat em all day long.

My docs cool also ,bloodworx and ancils even sust havent pushed the freindship yet for HGH
    37 yr old
    92kg
    202.5 pounds
    17%BF
    on cycle

Default Great posts!!

Great post people!!