Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr


buy steroids - roid-shop.com

 
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 39 of 39

Thread: Coming off cycle (mental aspect)

  1. #31

    Default

    Damn...I need your doctors.
    If you haven't used the "search" feature, give it a try. You might just be able to find some answers on your own...imagine that.
    Also, Click the "STEROID SUPER SITE" link from time to time, the amount of info there is amazing. You may just be able to learn alot.

    I'm saying this because I will not spoon-feed info that is right there in front of you. But I will point you in the right direction...as I just now have.

  2. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dashizzle View Post
    A good pct helps.
    I am a newbie, what is pct?

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Southwest Florida
    Posts
    2,937

    Default

    It stands for Post Cycle Therapy. It is a course of oral drugs taken at the conclusion of a cycle. Steroids shut down the body's natural ability to produce testosterone on its own {this is why you hear about testicular atrophy}. At the conclusion of a cycle you take a pct after the esters have cleared out of your body to keep your estrogen in check and help jump start the body's natural testosterone production, other wise you will lose all gains and possibly suffer some other sides such as gynecomastia {a.k.a. gyno, b*tch tits}.
    "You only have power over people so long as you don't take everything away from them. But when you've robbed a man of everything, he's no longer in your power - he's free again."
    -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

  4. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morskaya_Pekhota View Post
    It stands for Post Cycle Therapy. It is a course of oral drugs taken at the conclusion of a cycle. Steroids shut down the body's natural ability to produce testosterone on its own {this is why you hear about testicular atrophy}. At the conclusion of a cycle you take a pct after the esters have cleared out of your body to keep your estrogen in check and help jump start the body's natural testosterone production, other wise you will lose all gains and possibly suffer some other sides such as gynecomastia {a.k.a. gyno, b*tch tits}.
    OIC, does this occur if you take Winstrol or Clen? What are some PCT that one would take? Does it depend upon what you take in your cycle?

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Southwest Florida
    Posts
    2,937

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GL-2814 View Post
    OIC, does this occur if you take Winstrol or Clen? What are some PCT that one would take? Does it depend upon what you take in your cycle?
    For a simple cycle, Nolvadex {a.k.a. tamoxifen} will do. If you're doing a heavy cycle with a lot of steroids, you may need to add in other compounds.

    As for your other questions, GL, start a thread of your own and let us know your stats, height, weight, age, body fat, how long you've been training, what your average daily diet looks like and tell us what your goals are. We'll get you sorted.
    "You only have power over people so long as you don't take everything away from them. But when you've robbed a man of everything, he's no longer in your power - he's free again."
    -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

  6. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morskaya_Pekhota View Post
    For a simple cycle, Nolvadex {a.k.a. tamoxifen} will do. If you're doing a heavy cycle with a lot of steroids, you may need to add in other compounds.

    As for your other questions, GL, start a thread of your own and let us know your stats, height, weight, age, body fat, how long you've been training, what your average daily diet looks like and tell us what your goals are. We'll get you sorted.
    Will do I will tweak my clen v winstrol post.

    Thanks!

  7. #37

    Default

    lol just do ecstasy for the whole off time and life is so good! just kidding! haha

    Well I have never experienced hard time while off.. what helps is your goal, iPod in the gym, glutamine, amino acids, protein, vitamins, girls and diet (YOU HAVE TO LOVE DIETING! personally I do love it). Focus on it and do what ever you have to do. Think positive, like being off the cycle is good to your body.. feel like everything is restoring/healing at that moment that your natural productions are functioning again and that you'r going to start a NEW ONE SOON! haha yes we all are drug addicts here lol

    PCT - must have.

    Be strong.
    Last edited by Trance; 02-03-2009 at 11:19 AM.

  8. #38

    Default

    this is a very useful thread and i must add my 2 cents.
    i know first hand i didnt want to stop using AAS. i gained from 158 to 167 and then drop back to 165.6. was man i loss some size and i jump back on reaL heavy to soon went back up too 171 which is where im hold now. this friday will be a 4 week off with no loss in gains and strenth but im busting ass in the gym and eat protein shake everyday with heavy calories and its working. i dont miss a workout and i really want to stay 170. im doing all my PCT. which i bet is helping me alot..ive plan my next cycle for the month of may in advice so i have something to look forward too..my new goal is 180 and I WILL GET IT.
    Behind everyman successful man there is a surprized women.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Hell's Kitchen
    Posts
    1,275

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kcboy2fine View Post
    this is a very useful thread and i must add my 2 cents.
    i know first hand i didnt want to stop using AAS. i gained from 158 to 167 and then drop back to 165.6. was man i loss some size and i jump back on reaL heavy to soon went back up too 171 which is where im hold now. this friday will be a 4 week off with no loss in gains and strenth but im busting ass in the gym and eat protein shake everyday with heavy calories and its working. i dont miss a workout and i really want to stay 170. im doing all my PCT. which i bet is helping me alot..ive plan my next cycle for the month of may in advice so i have something to look forward too..my new goal is 180 and I WILL GET IT.
    Buddy, Time on plus your pct should = time off.

    Take some time off to get used to the new found strength to protect your joints/tendons/ligaments. Keep on focusing on your diet and training for right now. Then maybe summertime plan another cycle.
    "It's only for the strong" - Johnny Jackson

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •